Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i finally got around to downloading my backer copy and... well, it's good, and i like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Cant say I have, GameCube.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
yeah its pretty cool

except the "concept album" they themed the game around is pretty bad. all the licensed stuff is good though

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I've got it... I played it a lot to get the high scores.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
synthy bought it and then got a refund after a day or so but his scores are still beating multiple people on my friends list

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

no they will not posted:

synthy bought it and then got a refund after a day or so but his scores are still beating multiple people on my friends list

lol

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I downloaded the demo but couldn't really get into it. I prefer rhythm games on handhelds

Korthal
May 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7cW3HqXn-I

Thanks for the memories OP

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

no they will not posted:

i was pro at Frequency/Amplitude on PS2 :D

still kinda bummed at this new version, but if they ever beef up the tracklist i might get it again

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
just realized i've only the only ps4 games i've played since i got rocket league on pc last year are harmonix games.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

I have the PS3 version and the R2 button sucks for it... I hooked up my ps2 controller with a USB adapter and its shoulder buttons are reversed. What a freaking fail.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

no they will not posted:

brutal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

it's been 14 years since i got frequency and i still can't do this:

• Locked thread