Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Bum the Sad posted:

Fat oval office. Start complaining every time.
https://emailus.usps.com/emailUs/iq/usps/request.do?forward=emailUs

Put in the tracking number and click personnel.

yeah do this, bitch prob makes like $85k+ a year if she doesnt want to have to sweat once in a while id prob make an effort to gently caress her over.

but then again losing ur job at the post office?? lol

she could probably start masturbating with the packaging materials and at most would receive a paid sabbatical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

ahiwattamplifier posted:

Aren't the contents of a lootcrate basically just swag that you'd get at a live event/convention? Like the type of thing you just want to get rid of because it is all poo poo
This seems to be a selling point. They advertise as "like going to Comic Con every month!" or something similr

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

yeah do this, bitch prob makes like $85k+ a year if she doesnt want to have to sweat once in a while id prob make an effort to gently caress her over.

lol loving petty bitch

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Rather Dashing posted:

I can assist you, what is your query

the op is the biggest piece of poo poo that's ever been born but he doesn't seem to be suicidal or even mind at all

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

he has not posted in this thread since the OP, maybe he killed himself like he should have

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Heath posted:

The funniest thing so far is that BattlBox literally stuffs their package with straw refuse and claims it's a feature of the box because you can use it for tinder

I like how they marked it on the box too. Make sure you save this literal garbage so you can light it on fire later

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

lol I just love the dudes false enthusiasm

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Heath posted:

The funniest thing so far is that BattlBox literally stuffs their package with straw refuse and claims it's a feature of the box because you can use it for tinder

Hey, they know their moronic oval office demographic.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

If I had enough disposable income for both :420: and specialized crap delivery, I'd get one of those lootcrates for potheads. :350:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Blue Train posted:

he has not posted in this thread since the OP, maybe he killed himself like he should have

this really cheered me up thanks

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

cheerfullydrab posted:

Looks like the lesson of this thread is that everyone hates Lootcrate. Also you. I guess we've all learned something today.

Sure seems like it.

Blue Train posted:

Nope.

Also the first crate came with a useful small flashlight so I'm up one, at least.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Aralan posted:

I like how they marked it on the box too. Make sure you save this literal garbage so you can light it on fire later

What the gently caress do you do with it when you have a six month supply?

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
the post office should love lootcrate because delivering it is a job that cant be replaced by machines

yet

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Cornwind Evil posted:

Sure seems like it.

Nope.

Also the first crate came with a useful small flashlight so I'm up one, at least.

You know those flashlights are like 3 dollars right

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I think the real question is how long before unopened Lootcrates take on an elevated value in the collector's market like video games from the 80s and 90s have?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

JediTalentAgent posted:

I think the real question is how long before unopened Lootcrates take on an elevated value in the collector's market like video games from the 80s and 90s have?

When will people stop giving a poo poo about Deadpool and The Walking Dead? It will be shortly before that

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
These stupid motherfuckers. I had a package scheduled for sunday delivery today and the loving did it again

" Delivery attempted - Business closed "

gently caress YOU MY APARTMENT IS NOT A BUSINESS GET OFF YOUR FAT rear end AND WALK TO MY DOOR. THE APARTMENT OFFICE IS CLOSED NOT MY HOME.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Bum the Sad posted:

These stupid motherfuckers. I had a package scheduled for sunday delivery today and the loving did it again

gently caress YOU MY APARTMENT IS NOT A BUSINESS GET OFF YOUR FAT rear end AND WALK TO MY DOOR. THE APARTMENT OFFICE IS CLOSED NOT MY HOME.

i'm really enjoying them owning you

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i'm really enjoying them owning you

Man I just loving knew it. I saw sunday delivery and I was luck these motherfuckers are gonna do this business closed poo poo for the third time....

And they did :argh:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
have you considered making them deliver on a day that isn't Sunday?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
To be fair to the post office, I hate lootcrate too. It's basically just a box of surplus poo poo they couldn't give away at events.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Bum the Sad posted:

Maybe dont live in a lovely neighborhood (apartments LOL) and you delivery people wont be literal scumbags.

Ive had Sunday deliveries numerous times and they always come right to my door.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

JB50 posted:

Maybe dont live in a lovely neighborhood (apartments LOL) and you delivery people wont be literal scumbags.

Ive had Sunday deliveries numerous times and they always come right to my door.

I live in the most expensive part of town! There's a country club right behind me with like an $60,000 membership fee.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Bum the Sad posted:

I live in the most expensive part of town! There's a country club right behind me with like an $60,000 membership fee.

Your postman disagrees.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
maybe just relax about your box full of fun but unimportant baubles and be patient

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I need my ram for my computer man games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Do they ask you for your shirt size or do they just assume you're an XXXL?

• Locked thread