Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Tokelau All Star posted:

I watch all kinds of stupid shows and I will never watch Camp WWE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

This is like the third different cartoon Sgt Slaughter has been in

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It did until Roman kicked out of the 450 clean and then finished it off a single spear.

watch NJPW their main event finishers are weak as poo poo. everyone always kicks out of them. pussy promotion

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

I get paid to watch lovely TV and I am willingly watching this because it's better.

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand

Jerusalem posted:

Ric Flair and Vince McMahon are the only ones doing their voices and it's kinda perfect. sure?

Is that right? I was under the impression that everyone was doing their own voices, but the ones playing the kids have a vocoder to make their voices higher-sounding...confirm/deny?

I love stupid poo poo (like WWE) so this is pretty funny to me so far

i wish i still smoked weed and then this would probably be absolutely hilarious

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Shima Honnou posted:

I get paid to watch lovely TV and I am willingly watching this because it's better.

Maybe you're just bad at your job.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
This camp show is awful but I can't look away. I'm only watching it for the bird songs. Ovenbird, Redstart, pewee, red-eyed vireo. think i just heard a wood thrush

OMG BLUE WINGED WARBLER

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

nooneofconsequence posted:

Maybe you're just bad at your job.

I write closed captioning mostly for reality TV and third-rate scripted stuff that gets worse ratings than TNA.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Camp WWE is just okay but it has potential. I like counselor Triple H ending half of his sentences with the requisite "-uhhh"

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax
Its a bad cartoon. im just now trying to figure out what id rather be forced through an hour of this, swerved or the edge and christian show.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

nooneofconsequence posted:

I loving hate Roman Reigns.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
This is completely pathetic and the bad kind of offensive

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the only amusing thing about WWE cartoons like this or the scooby doo ones is wondering if HHH was involved in his character writing

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Dr. Lariat posted:

Its a bad cartoon. im just now trying to figure out what id rather be forced through an hour of this, swerved or the edge and christian show.

Let's not drag Swerved into this

When does season 2 start?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Vince: My legs have betrayed me, they'll pay for this.

So Vince didn't read a script for this, they just secretly recorded him going about his daily business and stitched it together into an episode.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
that was better than expected but also not very good

year 2001 me would have loved that as part of early adult swim though

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

Jerusalem posted:

So Vince didn't read a script for this, they just secretly recorded him going about his daily business and stitched it together into an episode.

I'm not watching this, but it sounds like I should be.

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand

Shima Honnou posted:

I write closed captioning mostly for reality TV and third-rate scripted stuff that gets worse ratings than TNA.

(Offtopic)

Interesting! Do you use a stenographer-type thing, or one of those voice recognition gizmos (whatever they're called) ? It would be cool for you to do an AMA in Ask/Tell, if you ever feel up to it! :)

I keep my closed captioning on all the time, and it's real interesting to see how the different networks and channels handle it, typos and no typos and live vs recorded. Some of your colleagues are fast as poo poo at live captioning!

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Jerusalem posted:

Vince: Have you ever tried to kill the wind?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

This show is bad but there were definitely a few really funny bits. Gotta be far from the worst original content they have on the network right now, but I feel like this well will run dry pretty quickly.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shima Honnou posted:

This is p cool honestly

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Hey I already gave you poo poo but the Bechdal test says that something needs 1 two women 2 who talk 3 to each other 4 about something other than men and HEY GUESS WHAT IT PASSES DUMMY. I'm a better feminist than you and now I'm a Men's Rights Advocate, and a PUA.

Cool, me too, now.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
just hearing vince call himself dickless von loser is worth

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

I was moving all day so I missed it. Was it poo poo. Did they pull poo poo out of a good card again

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Nehru the Damaja posted:

I was moving all day so I missed it. Was it poo poo. Did they pull poo poo out of a good card again

Enzo got a concussion live on PPV, cutting the match short.

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax

Nehru the Damaja posted:

Mostly. It was more no arms fire brigade entertaining than "I'm am being entertained" entertaining

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

eljackass posted:

(Offtopic)

Interesting! Do you use a stenographer-type thing, or one of those voice recognition gizmos (whatever they're called) ? It would be cool for you to do an AMA in Ask/Tell, if you ever feel up to it! :)

I keep my closed captioning on all the time, and it's real interesting to see how the different networks and channels handle it, typos and no typos and live vs recorded. Some of your colleagues are fast as poo poo at live captioning!

Most of us have a USB pedal, myself included. I have had to use an Xbox 360 controller to control video before when my last pedal died lol

I do most of it by hand but I do have a copy of Dragon. If I'm not feeling like typing I'll respeak, which means whatever's said I'll speak back into the mic. Rarely I can run a video through Dragon and it'll catch most of it for me. Either one of those methods requires a lot of editing which is boring and I hate doing. The program's a bit dumb and confuses words a lot, plus it needs programmed for specialty stuff and trust me between the names fuckers can have and the words or lingo that gets thrown around it sometimes ain't worth it.

If you go into BFC, the captioners and transcriptionists have more or less taken over the work at home thread where we'll bitch about whatever work we get.

I can't say everything I've worked on because one of my bosses posts on SA lol but I have worked on some things people in this thread probably know. I have also worked on Chrisley.

Shima Honnou fucked around with this message at 04:35 on May 2, 2016

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Nehru the Damaja posted:

aside from the Enzo injury, the rest of the card was good or great, though the Zharlotte/Natty finish was poo poo

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

MotU posted:

just hearing vince call himself dickless von loser is worth

TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

I have altered my retirement plans. Pray I do not alter them any further.
Vince didn't say "It was me, Cena! It was me all along!!"

2/10

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Dr. rear end posted:

is the crowd muted or just silent

I'll have to rewatch the show on the Network, but the crowd was pretty vocal for the main event, probably into it the most of all the matches tonight.

Even though that Vince/Shane/Steph segment went on and on the crowd was probably the hottest for it. The CM Punk chant at Vince was the loudest of the night, and Stephanie got booed so bad we could not even hear what she was saying. Roman got booed bad, but not as bad as Steph for comparison.

There were not any weird chants.... Crowd was REALLY into New Day, lots of New Day chants before the show started. There was the We Want Sasha chant during the women's match which was kind of rude since they were fine.

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

SylvainMustach posted:

Was that supposed to protect AJ in anyway?

Yes. Styles beat The Roman Empire twice before getting pinned. If that was a 2 out of 3 match he'd have the title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That's just going to justify Reigns pinning him clean two more times with a total of 2 Spears Used

• Locked thread