Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

My Linux Rig posted:

So what is the anti-Hillary argument, then? Other than "emails emails emails", Benghazi, and "bill Clinton rapes babies"?
Cause that's all I've been hearing from trumplets with a healthy dose of racial slurs.
for a start, she beamed from ear to ear in a primary debate about kissinger endorsing her time as secretary of state when asked about her foreign policy credentials
https://williamblum.org/aer/read/144

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

My Linux Rig posted:

Wait is this a thread supporting Trump that doesn't devolve into shouting "obongo" or "niggers"? On the internet?

Seriously, I was beginning to wonder if all the conversations on the conservative side were all like that.
Nice!

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

http://xkcd.com/1756/

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

http://www.christianpost.com/news/im-voting-for-hillary-clinton-emails-opinion-171343/

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Ze Pollack posted:

Economically speaking she's got one hell of a checkered past, and anyone with a net worth under 100k who knows what Treasury Secretary Erskine Bowles means instinctively cringes when they hear the words. Grand Bargain II, Son Of Grand Bargain is going to be utterly reliant on republican intransigence to defeat, because Hillary and her acolytes are extremely open to reforming welfare out of the hands of all those filthy poor people.

Yeah, I'm sure if there is one lesson that Hillary is sure to have learned from the last 20 years, it's that Republicans are totally reasonable and open to compromise.

Fulchrum has issued a correction as of 03:03 on Nov 8, 2016

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Fulchrum posted:

Yeah, I'm sure if there is one lesson that Hillary is sure to have learned from the last 20 years, it's that Republicans are totally reasonable and open to compromise.

They are when you want to implement their policies.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Cinnamon Bear posted:

They are when you want to implement their policies.

And that's why they have built a billion dollar media empire, spent 30 years and dozens of congressional hearings with the express and singular purpose of destroying her, because they're just so similar.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
This thread has strayed away from the OP topic and I feel that it has no longer any relevance as it's clearly gone beyond its intended mockery of Hillary's millennial outreach.

It is just now another platform to air grievances about Hillary which have all been heard before.

Unless there is a request to open this to post actual relevant topic on her internet outreach, should any new material arise to mock Hillary on this. It will stay closed and possibly gassed.

• Locked thread