Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shabbat goy

igar, and sudeenly, cape fear isn't that scary anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

"it's like the fuckin 90's or something what the gently caress is that thing?"

"I'm from the future and I'm going to kill you."

idk still pretty scary to me

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

no, I'm not going to do that

tao of lmao

i guess it could have been the 60's or whenever the original was made too and that's even scarier

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
Taxi Driver seems like the kind of guy who would vape and watch MLP if he lived in the 2010s

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MrWillsauce

definitely gonna try this after work thanks

google THIS

i have nipples greg. could you vape me?

Slugnoid

picture robert deniro madly laughing and smoking a cigar at the movies, but the movie is zootopia

SIDS Vicious

google THIS posted:

alnilam

Travis Bickle in Taxi Driver hits his e-cig, the blue LEDs light up the inside of his cab in the dark rainy night. "Yeah, I vape," he says defensively to his confused fare. "You got a problem with that?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

google THIS posted:

Lol

• Locked thread