Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I'm doing grocery shopping and food prep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
im quitting the weed bc i lack gumption and stick-to-it-ness but in the meantime im smoking this huge pile of kief ive accumulated over the past 2 years or so

hell,

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
i worked in the garden today and since then ive ben tokeing

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm still very baked and i enjoyed my cheesesteak very much. cheese whiz for life

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Hell Yeah posted:

cheese whiz for life

hell yeah

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Damnit I decided to take a months break and it is boring indeed.

Rakins
Apr 6, 2009

its a stoney sunday

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
You know what awesome when you're high? Just get like a brick of cheddar cheese and toss that into a frying pan til it's all crispy.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Another thing that's awesome while high: just go out on a street, find the nearest man, and chew on his juicy face. Maybe take a nice bite too. Might not work as well if you're not in Florida...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I smoked lots of weed on the weekend. I squandered my days

• Locked thread