Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slo-Tek
Jun 8, 2001

WINDOWS 98 BEAT HIS FRIEND WITH A SHOVEL
Phidippus audax Bold Jumping Spider on my trash bin this morning.

Bold Jumping spiders are bold, also, they jump.

Rules are don't post housepets. Go out into the out and find some interesting critters in your yard, the local nature preserve, or wherever. Birds, bugs, cloven hoofed animals, Pester them with cameras, post pix.

Slo-Tek fucked around with this message at 15:40 on May 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falukorv
Jun 23, 2013

A funny little mouse!
Yes!

Here are some critters, mostly invertebrates, i've found over the last month or so in my native Sweden.

So many pictures, so i start by only posting vertebrates.

Heron (Ardea cinerea)

Jackdaws and a hooded crow

Cormorant (Phalacrocorax carbo).

Heron in flight (Ardea cinerea).

Deer (Dama dama).

Red fox on a country road. One of the least shy ones i've seen, as in didn't run away as soon as it saw me. At a distance it even looked like a large cat or small dog due to the seemingly careless way it walked.

Yellowhammer (Emberiza citrinella). For me has one of the most easily recognizable bird calls, sounds like it's counting to seven.

Male Blackbird with a worm (Turdus merula).

Woodpecker (Dendrocopos major i believe).

Snake (Natrix natrix).

Dove (Columba palumbus).

Common Frog (Rana temporaria).

Falukorv fucked around with this message at 17:46 on May 9, 2016

• Locked thread