Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
Imagine: You are God President Elect Donald Trump. A grateful nation has elected you into office, putting their fate in your big, strong, definitely normal-but-slightly-large hands.

You sit in the Old Executive Office Building, at the Theodore Roosevelt Desk - the Oval Office has the Resolute Desk, but you prefer to work in the OEOB, near the gender-neutral bathroom because in Trump's OEOB, anyone can use whatever bathroom they want. A final, mean and spiteful victory over the Traitor 'Lyin Ted' Cruz, whose severed tongue is touring kindergartens around the country as a reminder to young child to be truthful.

Before you sits a blank sheet of paper and your favorite pen. No computers or electronics are in this room, except for the tape-recorder you keep in the desk drawer to make secret recordings. You must draft your policy proposals to Make America Great Again.

• The US-Mexico Border Wall.
  • List of things to impose a 35% tariff on.
  • Establishing a Moonbase to construct the first United States President Trump Moonbase Tower and Resort.
  • A $9,000,000,000,000 Commemorative "Make America Great Again" President Trump Brass Coin. This will fund your endeavours.
  • A giant penny, which you have declared is worth "Whatever, we can negotiate it."
  • The first draft of the "Don't Let Muslims In Bill" with a sunset clause of "Until We Can Figure Out Whats Going On".
  • A calendar with an appointment for a golf game with Mr Putin, to settle this whole Syria situation based on who gets under par.
  • A rough, crude hand turkey drawing labeled "Definitely No Problem There, I Guarantee You, Rooster"
  • A warrant for the arrest of the real perpetrators of 9/11, done in a fill-in-the-blanks madlib style.
  • Copy of TIME Magazine biopic on you, with unflattering phrases and wording underlined.
  • Draft memo to the director of the CIA regarding subversive ISIS elements working at Time Magazine.

Please contribute your ideas to Make America Great Again, remember, everything is a negotiation so its okay to change your mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
changing the flag to america taking a huge poo poo on top of the rest of the world

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

stabs self in neck with pen

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

direct the entire Department of Justice to bring a class-action suit against the Saudi royal family on behalf of every single citizen of the united states for doing 9/11

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
*Stands ground*

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

Thump! posted:

stabs self in neck with pen

a horde of heavenly angels would grab your hand before you could draw blood, since you are the best President for the Christians that G-d has sent them ever, after all

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Rename country to Trumptopia

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Laphroaig posted:

a horde of heavenly angels would grab your hand before you could draw blood, since you are the best President for the Christians that G-d has sent them ever, after all

break down in tears, unable to escape this nightmare.

I JUST WANTED TO SELL SOME BOOKS GODDAMMIT!!! LET ME GO BACK TO MY GOLDEN HOTELS!!!!

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Mandate that all phones automatically dial 1 for English

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

*Do the will of the people*

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Laphroaig posted:

• A rough, crude hand turkey drawing labeled "Definitely No Problem There, I Guarantee You, Rooster"

Please contribute your ideas to Make America Great Again, remember, everything is a negotiation so its okay to change your mind.

wait, is it a turkey or a rooster? this is very confusing

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

If this photoshopper were for real they would have removed the hagia sophia minarets/shown them in the process of demolition. :sad:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Deus vult.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Trump Vult

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv13ZnkpWos

This gave me another good Trump idea, just sign legislation to outlaw ISIS, bada-bing bada-boom done.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Conservatives and progressives won't be segregated in the camps.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Sell country to China for pennies on the dollar but take a 20% cut for yourself and retire to Thailand.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Immortan posted:

Conservatives and progressives won't be segregated in the camps.

In the end, there will only be two kinds of people. The bearers of the hat, and the dead.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-claims-credit-for-budweisers-america-name-change-223053 Trump 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
why am i sitting in the OEOB instead of the Oval Office redone in marble and gold leaf? this includes the Resolute Desk, which has been dipped in liquid gold, irreparably damaging the wood but guaranteed to look cool until the gilding flakes off.

• Locked thread