Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Banana Man
Oct 2, 2015

mm time 2 gargle piss and shit
Recruitment Thread

The world lay broken before you, it's peoples and lands yours. From mountain to mountain, the mortals bowed to your will, at long last. As you reached you throne in the heavens, to gaze upon all that you had conquered, a cosmic tear ripped through reality itself, and a light shining even greater than your own emerged...

The roaring cheers of a crowd howling for blood and glory erupted around you, nearly deafening; you shield your eyes, seeing a disembodied gigantic hand floating away having set you down in the sand. What appeared to be an arena of marble stood before you, nearly flawless, but your divine eyes could see that it had seen countless battles.

Over the walls near you, you see other hands moving to the sky, having set down others within the structure. A horn blared, and you knew you once again had to prove yourself.

--------------------------

Welcome to the Arena of the Gods! This is a Godgame bloodsport using the PDQ rules system. Players are going to be playing gods that have presumably conquered the other gods/etc from where they came from, only to find their true test against the victors of other universes.

While you may want to have combat focused abilities, I would advise not to be too focused and encourage others to have characters based on what they would like to play versus what they think they would win as I'm going to be very liberal with how your different godly abilities apply. In addition, in many godgames players will create races/items/monuments/etc, and I fully encourage that here, as those will help you survive. There will also be random weapon caches, bullshit traps, and NPC threats.

What I'm looking for in a character: A Name, A Picture, a short (or long) bio, and 4 ranks of domain related abilities, which you can split up or combine as you like (so 2 +4s, or 4 +2s, etc). I also need one foible related to some drawback that has stuck with you despite your power.

Lastly, please answer the question, "What did you conquer, and what did it cost you to do it?" If you do, you'll get a goody package starting out that may or may not be useful to you.

I'm looking for quite a few players, it is a bloodsport after all. I'll probably be leaving recruitment open for 1-2 weeks. As a note, my posting schedule will be updates every 2-3 days or so.

If you have any questions please ask.

Banana Man fucked around with this message at 07:01 on May 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread