Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Poll
AMD
Intel
Cyrix
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
you stupid bitch op you stupid stupid bitch you coulda had a good thread instead you made a bad thread what is wrong with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Frankenstyle posted:

Oh.

I expected K-8 to be your age range for dating.

haha

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Frankenstyle posted:

Oh.

I expected K-8 to be your age range for dating.
*kisses fingertips*

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
"goku" in a poll never fails to make me laugh

lDDQD
Apr 16, 2006
I had a 3200+ Clawhammer, but then they released s939, which had dual-channel memory (!!!!!!), and also those cheap Opterons that could oftentimes break 3 GHz.

I didn't feel like spending another $200 on a new motherboard to get in on the s939 action, so instead, I did the only sane(???) thing, and bought a 3700+ DTR. Which clocked fairly well, but it didn't come with a heatspreader, so inevitably, I ended up crushing the core on it. Then I got a 2800+ Sempr0n off my friend to get the rig operational again, as I've already sold my 3200+. So in the end, I've actually ended up with a slower CPU than I'd started out with. Welp, that's my K8 story.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I do remember OP

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
AMD exists so Intel and Nvidia don't get hit with antitrust poo poo so in that capacity they are doing great SHITBIRD

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Let me get this straight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsNaR6FRuO0

With my online buds.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
dang, dare's latest rereg didn't even get a chance to post itt

I like how when he sticks to GBS he doesn't get probated for hours and hours but the moment he posts in FYAD he's immediately tackled

playmidair.com
May 14, 2016

by Shine

That Robot posted:

god i hope dare explodes

https://twitter.com/pr0spector88/status/731504043110072320

:D :D

n3rd

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Lol if you are nostalgic about k8, and not k7. Just lol

I had a water cooled AXIA core Athlon running at a 30% overclock until the pump sprung a leak and the water escaped and the cpu got hot enough in its death throes to warp and discolor the socket, permanently locking itself into place and blowing a hose from the steam. :rip:

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 19:15 on May 14, 2016

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

amd iiiiiiiiiiiiiii

will always love youuuuuuuuuuu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyber_goth_lolita
May 15, 2016

by Shine
1v1 me dumb bitch idc who u gently caress but u have me scheduled for socialized recycling and rape at the hands of mulatos in our prison system over bullshit so gently caress YOU

• Locked thread