Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

----------------------------
LOST & FOUND

FOUND: 100 dollar bill

no information to report, i just wanted to brag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu

---------------------------------------
MISSED CONNECTIONS
----------------------------------------

you: the redhead who left her book in the starbucks on fort worth & main

me: the guy in the totoro tshirt who is currently reading your book (it's really good)

send me a msg so we can meet up? i don't want to hang out, fyi, i just want to give your book back, cause i feel like that's the nice thing to do.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Quidthulhu

---------------------
FOR SALE
---------------------

digital copy of crysis, never opened. i will come to your house and show you how to download it and install it on your computer. you need a really good computer so i will also bring some extra ram in case you need to upgrade your ram. you also need a fast internet if you don't think your internet is fast enough you can bring your computer to my mom's house and we can install it there, i have the ram you would need if you need it don't worry

City of Glompton

---------------------
FREE
---------------------
delicious homemade cookies

nothing wrong with them, I just got in the zone and over-baked, and don't want to be tempted to eat all 12 dozen

cuntman.net

Quidnose posted:

LOST & FOUND

FOUND: 100 dollar bill

no information to report, i just wanted to brag

lol

treasure bear

malcolm.. You Piece of poo poo

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
LOST: my hat

DONT put it on

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

treasure bear

For Sale

Book, 483 pages. In good condition.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
-------------------------------
FOR SALE
-------------------------------

GENTLY USED MACHETE, ROPE, DUCT TAPE, HOCKEY MASK

ASK FOR BUFFALO BILL

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
freecycle: *~Lucky Dip~*

are you feeling lucky?

i'm sure somebody out there needs them more than i do, so i've left my treasured banana peels, coffee grounds, used tissues etc. in the dumpster just off 5th and main. some incredible value going free. get them, before i change my mind!

~sig~

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
LOST

Friendly snake, answers to Smithers. Enjoys sunning, lounging, eating rats. Beige with black coloration. Knows some cool tricks. Slipped out window while I was smoking a bowl while showering.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
**FOUND
---------------

Novelty talking doll of middle aged man. brand unknown. 42, mustached, tshirt, sunglasses on head. talk button says "I got diabetes" "Then I got sick" " "And then I got cancer" . holds 2 large fast food drinks

lmbo calrissian fucked around with this message at 18:56 on May 13, 2016

Quidthulhu

my new dog posted:

LOST: my hat

DONT put it on

lololol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
--------
LOST
--------

approximately 0.75lbs of dog. went for a walk with my dog this morning and when we returned home i realized that he was 0.75lbs lighter. i am somewhat confused as to what part of him fell off or got lost but if found please return to me :(

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

---------
LOST
---------

My wife. We split up while shopping and now I'm going up and down each aisle trying to find her.

symbolic

-------------
LOST
-------------
season 5 viewing party at my house, 9:00

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

---------
LOST
---------

My wife. We split up while shopping and now I'm going up and down each aisle trying to find her.

Seriously, though, it's like a short girl with black hair convention here. What color shirt is she wearing again?

ron color
astronaut

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Seriously, though, it's like a short girl with black hair convention here. What color shirt is she wearing again?

It's going to be all right GSJG- just start shouting "HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" as loudly as you can and she'll find you!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Piso Mojado

look for the girl wearing a white Apollo A7L.

bean mom

Lost: my 20's

No reward if found, just a warning to go get vaccinated

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

problematic hug

weh

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Piso Mojado posted:

look for the girl wearing a white Apollo A7L.

A7Lb

...philistine

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

if you can get a higher view you might be able to see her antlers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

guzuntight

• Locked thread