Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I saw this in theaters with my dad

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

apropos to nothing posted:

I saw this in theaters with my dad

i rented it 15 times at blockbuster with my mom and brother

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

tumor looking batty posted:

I did this but with the old animated transformers movie

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*remembers the cancelled John Woo Metroid movie*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

haoly poo poo takeshi miike did that?

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

same. still wish I had those jump boots

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fungah! posted:

haoly poo poo takeshi miike did that?

Yeah. The scene where Manfred Von Karma tortures the witness to get the answers he needs is brutal.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Please delete this photo of me from your hard drive.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

this is actually the impzone mario maker thread

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

The dystopian cyberpunk tech aesthetic people were obsessed with in the HW Bush years is so... Powerful? Cool and good? poo poo, which is it?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IjpEDtiADs *90s kids take a knee*

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

sit down for this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

For years I had John Leguizamo and Jon Lovitz mixed up in my head, and every time I saw Lovitz I would think to myself "drat Luigi really let himself go".

Also apparently there's a trailer out for the AC movie. I hope every time someone jumps off the building the spot is covered in bird crap, otherwise it's not the true AC experience IMO

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

When I was younger, I went to a lock in at a USA Karate building and we watched this movie. A little girl started crying.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]
wasnt bowser a skinny old man in the movie

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Captain gently caress Face posted:

wasnt bowser a skinny old man in the movie
They called him King Koopa.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

*remembers the cancelled John Woo Metroid movie*

Lol I've never heard of this

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

They called him King Koopa.

bowser, king of the koopas?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Captain gently caress Face posted:

bowser, king of the koopas?
In the 1993 Super Mario Bros. movie, Bowser was the main antagonist played by the late Dennis Hopper. Here, he is President Koopa but is called "King Koopa," who usurped the throne of the parallel-universe city of Dinohattan (the film's version of the Mushroom Kingdom) from the rightful king (played by Lance Henriksen) who is devolved into fungus for most of the film. Rather than a turtle, Koopa was a humanoid evolved from dinosaurs. Koopa is defeated in the climax when Mario and Luigi devolve him first into a Tyrannosaurus and then into primordial slime. The film version of Bowser/Koopa was met with significant criticism, even being mentioned by the late actor who portrays him, Dennis Hopper, as the worst role he has ever played on Late Night with Conan O'Brien.[20]

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

In the 1993 Super Mario Bros. movie, Bowser was the main antagonist played by the late Dennis Hopper. Here, he is President Koopa but is called "King Koopa," who usurped the throne of the parallel-universe city of Dinohattan (the film's version of the Mushroom Kingdom) from the rightful king (played by Lance Henriksen) who is devolved into fungus for most of the film. Rather than a turtle, Koopa was a humanoid evolved from dinosaurs. Koopa is defeated in the climax when Mario and Luigi devolve him first into a Tyrannosaurus and then into primordial slime. The film version of Bowser/Koopa was met with significant criticism, even being mentioned by the late actor who portrays him, Dennis Hopper, as the worst role he has ever played on Late Night with Conan O'Brien.[20]

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

drat i watched the mortal kombat movies a lot as a kid. would rewind the second one to watch scorpion fight subzero over and over

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

same. we still all watch it from time to time.

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

princess daisy: hello, baby.

king koopa: shut up! it's daddy, you shithead! where's my bourbon? can't you loving remember anything?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Lol I've never heard of this

It was taken from us 😞

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

it was legitimately good

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

http://youtu.be/qI-Takf76RY

gently caress you if this doesn't make you pumped as gently caress and jump up from your gaming chair and start doing karate moves and fighting an imaginary Reptile until your early onset arthritis due to obesity makes your knee hurt and you have to sit back down. #truegamer

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

http://youtu.be/qI-Takf76RY

gently caress you if this doesn't make you pumped as gently caress and jump up from your gaming chair and start doing karate moves and fighting an imaginary Reptile until your early onset arthritis due to obesity makes your knee hurt and you have to sit back down. #truegamer

This is me right now on my bus

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

This movie kicked rear end except they made gumshoe thin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mortal Kombat is FTW.

• Locked thread