Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

So everything in this thread aside does anyone actually subscribe to worthwhile monthly crates or whatever or gotten good ones as a gift?

I suppose the healthy snack ones can't be too bad

I dont want to blow your mind but they have healthy snacks available daily at

every location on the planet

but if you need it mailed to you at 500% mark-up, Im here for you fatty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
here's the only good unboxing ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMCwiL6MZcY

its 3 minutes long, making it the shortest unboxing video in history

Typical
Mar 19, 2007

One of these crate companies paid me to design a Rick and Morty Shirt for one of their upcoming boxes. I really want a copy of the t shirt, but I would have to subscribe to the service for a month. I am highly conflicted. Advice please.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Typical posted:

One of these crate companies paid me to design a Rick and Morty Shirt for one of their upcoming boxes. I really want a copy of the t shirt, but I would have to subscribe to the service for a month. I am highly conflicted. Advice please.

How can you not get a copy of the shirt you designed? My advice would be to find a job where you're not treated like a little bitch.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Madcosby posted:

here's the only good unboxing ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMCwiL6MZcY

its 3 minutes long, making it the shortest unboxing video in history

oh "Weird" Al, what won't you parody???

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Typical posted:

This shirt won't be an exclusive, I can guarantee it. The exclusive part will be their stupid logo in the corner. Maybe you even can buy one right now off some online geek store!

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

How can you not get a copy of the shirt you designed? My advice would be to find a job where you're not treated like a little bitch.

Typical

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I just saw a thing for a stoner themed one with pot leafs on their website and links to High Times and such. Then of course there was a disclaimer on the bottom of the page where they state that the items are totally just for tobacco use.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The Loot Catte, it's just unwanted cats every month. Collect them

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

louvre crate: every month you receive gift shop trinkets that you can leave around your home and workspace, helping you pretend to pretend to like art.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

louvre crate: every month you receive gift shop trinkets that you can leave around your home and workspace, helping you pretend to pretend to like art.

Aren't all these crates created with the express purpose of helping to support some niche affectation?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

crate crate: crate crate crate. Crate crate, crate "crate" crate crate.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

please post sentence diagram

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Iron Crowned posted:

I'd be worried what would arrive monthly in TumblrCrate

Can you put gender in a box?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

I ordered this and it was filled with buffalo jerky, wth

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Mierenneuker posted:

I ordered this and it was filled with buffalo jerky, wth

buffalo buffalo jerky, or Buffalo buffalo jerky?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
someone make a weed crate please

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

AnElegantPeacock posted:

No, but you can make 'box' a gender!

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

AnElegantPeacock posted:

I put my gender in your mom's box, so yes

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Celluloid Sam posted:

That's true I guess that sucks. I'm working on Fuukai and Master Gundam right now I just finished the Master and am gonna start doing the horse next time I get together with my gunpla friends

This is a super late quote but it's also important. Be very careful with the horse and moving its legs because the ball joints are crap and the legs will get stuck and break the ball joint off.

Mr_Schmoo
Dec 10, 2002

I guess a crate is still cheaper than trying to win all that stuff from a crane machine at the ChuckECheese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Not to mention the legal fees to get unbanned from Chuck E. Cheese.

• Locked thread