Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

Dr. Jeffery Andrew Millman
PP:2 XP:0

Jeffery breathes a sigh of relief as the man seems to stabilize. People usually hear Doctor and think that they can do what medical doctors can do. He nods silently, and then goes back into the H.E.S. Everyone else seems to be leaving, but Jeffery works with law enforcement enough to know that they were going to need help, and want questions answered. Jeffery of course had to stay to help with the clean up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Gambit gave a curious look to the all-too-convenient cassette player. He held the tape he'd lifted up between his hands and grinned at Jubilee. "Wanna see something we're not supposed to know about?" He asked.

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.
"Hm? Oh! I dropped my cassette player! Sure, let's."

(Seriously, did you really think she wouldn't be rockin a walkman? How she keeps getting them when she inevitably blows them up is a good question though...)

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Remy popped the tape into the player and pressed play, setting it on a railing as he leaned over the railing. "Looks like things are clearing out," he observed.

• Locked thread