Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
if you owna jeep that doesnt have a snorkel and off roading suspension/tires just lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

King of Bees posted:

It's a jeep thing :smuggo:

If you like driving a big piece of plywood with some mattress springs and a steering stick the jeep is for you. :smug:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

if you owna jeep that doesnt have a snorkel and off roading suspension/tires just lol

Some guy at work put a snorkel on his newish FJ and lol. It's like the PT cruiser of trucks.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

If you like driving a big piece of plywood with some mattress springs and a steering stick the jeep is for you. :smug:

Totally! The drive quality is not good.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hmmm, there is literally 3 feet of clearance under the plywood, do I need to make this thing a submarine or... :shrug:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
my bronco ii was burgundy

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

my bronco ii was burgundy

nice

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I kinda miss the old style windows, thinking about rolling them down manually makes me feel quite nostalgic.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Have you tried hitting with a shovel?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i've seen cherokees jacked-up on mudders with their doors removed, you should do this because it's cool.

get one of those safari roofracks with a bunch of lights on it too. And a snorkel

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
boom

this wouldn't even be expensive

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Or you could just get a car with an actual roof, oh wait jeeps can't have real roofs because they will tip over in the driveway.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

power windows are for suckers. crank your window like a man

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

City of Tampa posted:

boom

That's my Jeep without all the stuff.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Or you could just get a car with an actual roof, oh wait jeeps can't have real roofs because they will tip over in the driveway.

It's a Jeep thing :smuggo:

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

City of Tampa posted:

boom

why would you take the doors off though? i dont even get it. like whats the point of a snorkel if ur not driving thru ponds and creeks and poo poo. not gonna do that poo poo without doors

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don't know why you can't put in some Victorian style windows with a latch and some shutters over them. You got tint? Well I got wooden shutters :dukedog:

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

why would you take the doors off though? i dont even get it. like whats the point of a snorkel if ur not driving thru ponds and creeks and poo poo. not gonna do that poo poo without doors

yeah you can, you'll just get wet.

the doors are off because it looks cool and also of course the a/c doesn't work

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

lol, just lol, if your jeep doesn't have Venetian blinds

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

MiracleWhale posted:

lol, just lol, if your jeep doesn't have Venetian blinds

:( we'll see what you say when Trump is president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
All right thanks guys! I'll fix this tomorrow. Hmmmmmm.........quite

• Locked thread