Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Zas posted:

rip ingwit
I found Ingwit on twitter and was excited for more of his quality posts but he's just a sad alcoholic now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I found Ingwit on twitter and was excited for more of his quality posts but he's just a sad alcoholic now

typical writer

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I talk baseball with him there a lot. He gets mad at his family

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ristolaz posted:

When asked about my amiibos

Lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NickRoweFillea posted:

I talk baseball with him there a lot. He gets mad at his family

jeez

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

lol @the leg

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
My next tattoo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

yeesh

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Imagine four Amiibos at the edge of a cliff.

[BBG, looking up from his cave beneath the cliff]: Good night, Mario. Good night, Samus, Good night, Marth. Good night, Isabelle.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

• Locked thread