Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

So, let's say for argument sake that you're both Inuyasha for whatever reason Jimson dreamed up in his sadistic little skull. Does that mean we have both a human and a demon form of the one individual? Or is that just crazy newbie crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote kashuno
I'd have to agree with my fellow inuySha

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
:redhammer:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
lol useless as gently caress.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Kashuno Town Alligned cop has been eliminated!

Koga Town Alligned Cop
You are Koga, a town alligned cop. You win when all threats to town are eliminated
You are a wolf demon who quickly found yourself drawn into the wild events surrounding Inuyasha and his compatriots. Your dream is to make Kagome your wife, and have her watch after your pups while you adventure for the Shikon Jewel shards. Of course, Who knows how the events will actually transpire, but for now you are a hesitant companion to their journeys. Each night you may ## investigate a player to learn their allignment.

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 16:27 on May 19, 2016

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Night actions pmd please.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:ghost:eat poo poo:ghost:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

A Fierce battle raged into the night, Inuyasha jumped backwards and prepared to sense the windscar, but before he could react Inuyasha comes bounding out of the darkness claws at the ready! Inuyasha tries his best to fight off Inuyasha, but he was quickly bested, before Inuyasha could do the kill blow, INUYASHA! Comes out of the tree line, and strikes away inuyasha, saving inuyasha. The two stand arm and arm as Inuyasha helps support inuyasha, Inuyasha is quickly losing blood and may not make the battle, but Inuyasha knows that if Inuyasha can survive then his sacrifice would not be in vain. Inuyasha stand sup from the ground, a sneer of derision at the site of Inuyasha supporting Inuyasha, he thought the two of them were enemies... Well no matter, Inuyasha readys Tetsaiga, and begins a mad gauntlet sprint towards them swinging his sword as he goes. Inuyasha deals a glancing blow to Inuyasha, and he stumbles dropping Inuyasha to the ground, the onslaugh continues, and Inuyasha is quickly beaten down into the ground. At that moment! Inuyasha manages to stand, and with his full might slams his claws into Inuyashas body. He removes his gore strewn hands from Inuyasha's body and collapses, breathing one final breath of content knowing that he may have very well Saved Inuyashas life. Little did he know, on the horizon Inuyasha watches the battle with cold eyes. He sees every undulation and movement made by the windscar, and as the fight rages on he prepares a great blow. Releasing the full power of Tetsaiga he pierces the windscar, sending a great wave of energy coursing towards Inuyasha, Inuyasha, and the now bloody and battered Inuyasha. The great wave shatters the ground around them all and throws their beaten and bloodied bodies into the air, only to land with a dull thud. Inuyasha Inuyasha, and Inuyasha are all dead.

Inuyasha begins a journey towards the fight to recover the shards of the Shikon Jewel. "To easy" He mumbles to himself haphazardly as he tracks his spoils to a large open pit. It would seem the windscar had ripped open a hole in the very earth itself, leaving a scar of exposed magma to traipse across the bottom. He began to make his way down the pit when he heard it... Those words he has come to hate more than anything, those words that send a shiver down his spine.

"SIT BOY!"
Inuyasha plummets to the magma below, and is quickly consumed, perishing below.

Kagome then goes and gets railed by Kokashu, Miroku, and Sesshomaru (Also Naraku was their but he only watched)

There are no winners today.

Also loving hillarious there was only one way this could have happened, and it happened like this.
Absurd Revolver ##Kill Mayor Glowku
Imgay ##Kill Absurd Revolver
Li Dawny ##Kill Imgay
Glowku ##Kill Li Dawny

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also, Li Dawny I am sorry this was your first mafs game hahahaha I was almost excited because Mayor glowku was just gonna roll a dice and I was hoping you would end up a live, but he ended up rolling your name...

Also, he said you were cute, idfk why

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I love all of you right now.

Even Kashuno.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
gg fam

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Are you loving kidding we all picked a different person to kill!?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

This was amazing and I'm so happy it was my first mafia.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

Are you loving kidding we all picked a different person to kill!?

Yeah, what are the loving odds amirite? Especially cuz ur dumb rear end rolled a dice lmfao

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I killed inuyasha

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

I killed inuyasha

You sure did buddy :3

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

As the reader of this mess, I believe I am the winner, much like I predicted

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

So from what I'm understanding, we all had the same roll?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

chaoslord posted:

As the reader of this mess, I believe I am the winner, much like I predicted

Chaoslord
Town Aligned Miller has achieved a town victory by Being the last Man standing
A nebbish townsfolk makes his way into what appears to be a large pit that seems to have appeared in his fields overnight. He steps his way over large oversized swords giving them little to no attention as having such a thing would surely attract the attention of his feudal lord, and with how small his recent bounties have been seriously doubts he needs the attention it will attract. Instead he finds the thing that drew him out here in the first place. On the ground, beneath what appear to be charred remains lies a single vial. With in, he finds many shards of what appear to be purple glass, or maybe some kind of precious jewel. As he touches them he feels a sort of power course through his body. A smile breaks out on his face. "My wife is definently gonna have sex with me today..."

She does not, He is later eaten by a demon. Such is life in Feudal Japan.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

So from what I'm understanding, we all had the same roll?

You all had the same role, with different fake claims :D Mexican stand off style.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jimson posted:

You all had the same role, with different fake claims :D Mexican stand off style.

The end flavor was the best part.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

The end flavor was the best part.

I figured it wouldn't be fair to say. YOu all loving died, and also were inuyasha PEACE

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
peach and love all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

From a dark rift appearing over the horizon stream a hoard of crying babies... He did it... HE finally did it!!! MIROKU FINALLY hosed THE WIND TUNNEL!

• Locked thread