Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

I've read enough NTR manga to know that all Japanese housewives are horny as gently caress and neglected and really, really want some dick. Any dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Crash_N_Burn posted:

After ten thousand years i'm homeless

Every GBS thread has that One Good Post. This is the one for this thread.

Oh my god this movie is going to be so bad.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Say Nothing posted:

It's not looking good in the costume department.

so grim, much dark.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Al Cowens posted:

so grim, much dark.

Is Konami under some kind of legal obligation to choose the worse management possible?

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Yaaaaaaaaaaas Queen posted:

it was this movie

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I forgot about this. isn't she a ghost who died on prom night or something?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

AS that the dude from sliders lmao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Big Mean Jerk posted:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I forgot about this. isn't she a ghost who died on prom night or something?

ya lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Celluloid Sam posted:

AS that the dude from sliders lmao

man jerry connell was loving peak in sliders

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

loving love sliders

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

Dresh posted:

Nah you're good man, it's 'tokusatsu.'

I don't really mind Rita's design or the ranger outfits but I kind of wish the movie was it's own Power Rangers thing rather than Mighty Morphin' specifically. Like Rita's current look seems fine by toku standards, but if you're gonna change it that much then reusing all the character names just seems like it's banking off the nostalgia of 30 years olds. On the other hand, if it's successful enough to warrant a trilogy this allows them to go through the arcs the show did while it was still using the ZyuRanger outfits. So the second movie can do the Green Ranger story and add in the Thunder Zords, then the third film can use the Ninja Zords and upgrade Green to White Ranger.

loving LOL

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Dresh posted:

Nah you're good man, it's 'tokusatsu.'

I don't really mind Rita's design or the ranger outfits but I kind of wish the movie was it's own Power Rangers thing rather than Mighty Morphin' specifically. Like Rita's current look seems fine by toku standards, but if you're gonna change it that much then reusing all the character names just seems like it's banking off the nostalgia of 30 years olds. On the other hand, if it's successful enough to warrant a trilogy this allows them to go through the arcs the show did while it was still using the ZyuRanger outfits. So the second movie can do the Green Ranger story and add in the Thunder Zords, then the third film can use the Ninja Zords and upgrade Green to White Ranger.

I'm real glad I grew out of this poo poo before I turned like, 10.
For real though, the 90's sucked a gently caress and I'm glad they're gone.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Bluemillion posted:

For real though, the 90's sucked a gently caress and I'm glad they're gone.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
another candid pic of the new rita

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
ayy lmao

• Locked thread