Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I can't remember the name of the bar but it's always packed full of marines who actually go to Hiroshima. Some dude was hitting on some brazilian chick when her boyfriend/brother/whoever the gently caress got hella pissed at the dude and shoved the marine. The brazilian dude gets loving leveled in one blow and I swear to god a goddamn swarm of them appeared out of the wood work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWgDX_6Hh9I

It was like this except with a brazilians instead of black dick monsters. Me and my two friends book it the gently caress out of there and hide out in the noodle place that's open 24/7, because everyone in Japan is an alcoholic. Then I sat there slurping down some delicious spicy noodles while I watched like 5 vans worth of Japanese cops roll up in riot gear and just beat the absolute poo poo out of everyone.

If I was going to be an alcoholic for the rest of my life, I'd live in Japan because goddamn it feels like half their economy is built around curing hangovers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Bolow posted:

I can't remember the name of the bar but it's always packed full of marines who actually go to Hiroshima. Some dude was hitting on some brazilian chick when her boyfriend/brother/whoever the gently caress got hella pissed at the dude and shoved the marine. The brazilian dude gets loving leveled in one blow and I swear to god a goddamn swarm of them appeared out of the wood work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWgDX_6Hh9I

It was like this except with a brazilians instead of black dick monsters. Me and my two friends book it the gently caress out of there and hide out in the noodle place that's open 24/7, because everyone in Japan is an alcoholic. Then I sat there slurping down some delicious spicy noodles while I watched like 5 vans worth of Japanese cops roll up in riot gear and just beat the absolute poo poo out of everyone.

That does sound like the kind of Brazilians I've come to know.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

MotherFUCK. I'm running a suicide prevention class next week for my squadron. This is going in it.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
Not a meme but I'm going to leave this here.

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

ManMythLegend posted:

Not a meme but I'm going to leave this here.

Is our generation gonna go with sunglasses instead of hats like the Vietnam and WW2 generations?

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

I've seen more than a few dudes that I served with, who are my age, posting photos with those ridiculous goddamn hats.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd
You better bet I'm going to be wearing an "OEF VETERAN" hat when I'm 60 assuming I haven't died of burn-pit related cancer before then

Actually now that I think about it I think I'll get an OIF one for my wife as a joke retirement gift in a couple years too

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

who the gently caress pays more than $20 for a pair of sunglasses

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
the not poor people, i imagine

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Fister Roboto posted:

People that like sunglasses that are not garbage.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Fister Roboto posted:

I wear a pair of Oakley Eye Jackets.

I bought them for $50 in 1998. On my 10th set of lenses for them

Thats why I spent more than $20 on sunglasses.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Fister Roboto posted:

People with a prescription :mad:

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
i have a pair of oakley gascans I bought from oakley si when i was a pfc

i keep them to remind myself how dumb i was

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I got some gascans but I think I make them look good

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

All my sunglasses are bought at Walgreens due to the fact that I lose them within a month guaranteed.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Fuckinhg lol look at that little middle school shooter.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Stultus Maximus posted:

People with a prescription :mad:

I wear my BCG prescription shades if I'm not wearing my contacts. I also keep a pair of gascans in the jeep in case I lose my normal sunglasses, or for when I'm out in blowing sand.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
$5 wayfarers, or $25 if you want them polarized :awesome:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

What where

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Dubai. They're totally real, too.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Just go on amazon and search for polarized glasses. Not actual RayBans obviously, but there's still tons of that design for <$20.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I just see the off-duty cop cyclist ones

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
are we looking at the same amazon?

https://www.amazon.com/Retro-Rewind...larized+glasses

good enough to last a summer, and no sweat if they fall in the river or get sat on.

good reviews too

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
I can't tell what this is supposed to be but a vet on my feed posted it

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
quite retarded :cawg:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris posted:

I can't tell what this is supposed to be but a vet on my feed posted it

I think it's some white trash bullshit

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Spelling and capitalization are hard, man

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
As per my Facebook-feed, Hillary killled drove one Vince Foster to suicide when he was just about to testify against her and blow the case wide open.

But my ShareX plugin is being a bitch and also :effort:, so no picture. Just felt like updating everyone SO WE CAN STAY ON THE BALL/

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Booblord Zagats posted:

I think it's some white trash bullshit

It is. Usually paired with a Tweety Bird. White trash loving love Tweety Bird :iiam:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Or bugs bunny, or Marvin the Martian, or taz, and they're dressed like chris cross for some reason.

But these days the white trash seems to be shifting to minions. Because nothing says attitude like a one eyed Twinkie that mutters gibberish

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008
My buddy married some poo poo show trash and before they divorced she was posting a bunch of "I can go from 0 to bitch in 3.6 seconds" with dumb minions behind it macros.

This has solidified my opinion of anyone that likes those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

If death kills you, and hell is full...

....I guess you roam the earth as a zombie?

• Locked thread