Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

If I didn't have exams through today and also had a character at around that SL, I might've given it a go. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
We're going to shoot for 6PM Pacific, 9PM Eastern today. Boletaria 1-4, around soul level 75.

YamiNoSenshi
Jan 19, 2010
Did I say +3? What I meant to say was +5 and full Brushwood armor.

:smugdog:

YamiNoSenshi
Jan 19, 2010

YamiNoSenshi posted:

Times Thorn has died almost immediately and left me to fight a buffed boss myself, and then I somehow muddle through: 2.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
Times I got it turned back on me in the hardest boss in the game: 1.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
Boletaria Castle 1-3 & 1-1 Pure White World Tendency

Making new friends and incinerating tough bosses.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
Boletaria Castle 1-4 & Mausoleum

I hate this area. The boss ended up being fun near the end though.

YamiNoSenshi
Jan 19, 2010

ThornBrain posted:

I am extremely flammable.

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
There was a brief moment where Allant did the T-pose during your second attempt of fighting him and I find that unexpectedly funny.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
The End - Good and Evil

Thus concludes this accidentally-year-long LP. Obviously my initial plans for it didn't work out, but I had fun doing it, and I thank anyone who stuck with it despite the months of delays prior to Yami joining in.

Before this closes out completely, feel free to voice whether you'd prefer we move on to co-op Dark Souls or straight to Bloodborne. That'll be for the future though; we've got the wild to breathe. Or something.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
I love DS1 more than I love my firstborn but lacking a PS3 (best version) I'll be able to help make the experience more fun in Bloodborne only (non-tryhard non-spoiler PvP builds). Might as well go chronological because DS1 is part of the holy trinity with Demons's and Bloodborne, finish with the best yaknow.

Great VLP, enjoyed remembering every step of DeS all over. (f the world tendency poo poo)

e: if you plan to do the Chalice Dungeons to the lore-end though, I will support Bloodborne all the way. If I have to become your summonbro (or third) to make Chalice dungeons happen, I will help you out.

Ghosts n Gopniks fucked around with this message at 00:57 on May 13, 2017

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

ThornBrain posted:

Before this closes out completely, feel free to voice whether you'd prefer we move on to co-op Dark Souls or straight to Bloodborne. That'll be for the future though; we've got the wild to breathe. Or something.

Any time you have the option to play Bloodborne the best solution is to play Bloodborne.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Night10194 posted:

Any time you have the option to play Bloodborne the best solution is to play Bloodborne.

Then DS3. So we can all help. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Apparently the Colorless Demon Soul limit in a given playthrough is 10 rather than 8. The last two are available through Mephistopheles' quests, by killing Biorr and Patches.

• Locked thread