Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Go out and gently caress one of them sheep y'all got over there really live it up you know? Your country is beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
just get a still and alcoholize whatever you can get your hands on

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

You can get baijiu from the north and Everclear from the east of where you are, get a case and go to town.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
just checked the thread title is this confirmed the gay thread for gaying down oil hard gay only no twinks

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

my gay is an 11 on the mohs hardness scale

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Cumslut1895 posted:

I've just finished my 4th 660ml, 5% beer (that's a total of 120ml of ethanol) and I'm only slightly tipsy. gently caress, I could drive at this point. do I have to start taking opioids or something?
the Alcohol taxes in New Zealand mean that this is about the cheapest ethanol/dollar available, with the exception of home-brewing which I am good at, and can't do atm.

helb

do they not have liquor in new zealand?

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
you dumb nerd

Get some HAAGAN xxxtra strength it's like $3 NZ for a 500ml 7%er

chug 4 of them for 12bux

scrape out your bucket bong and get some of that sweet sweet mouldy resin and toke that up in a toilet bowl (put resin in zigzag paper so it looks like toilet paper with black poo poo on it then scrunch that up and smoke the whole thing)

try holding your breath while in a kneeling / squat position and then just when you can't take it any more JUMP up and when you wake up with a sore head you might have a bit of a buzz?

smoke catnip if you want to get a lung infection

ez

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Keep drinking 100 proof stuff, and all it's doing is making my esophagus burn as if I swallowed battery acid. Still not even buzzed.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

buttchug grain alcohol

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I know right it costs more and more and more every frigging weekend

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Lucky Guy posted:

buttchug grain alcohol

i have all bran, what can i do with that

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Do they have malt liquor in NZ? Steel Reserve? 4 Loko?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Do they have malt liquor in NZ? Steel Reserve? 4 Loko?

Well some kind of 7% beer is called xxxxtra strength, so i'm guessing no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
Time to move on, OP.

Can I suggest solvents? They're cheap and plentiful!

• Locked thread