Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
This guy thought he was smart. And he was. Just not smart enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

should have done a 7 pass wipe

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

i remove the remains of my posts with 7 pass wipes if you know what i mean

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

akadajet posted:

should have done a 7 pass wipe

the postposting ritual…

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
This loving creep thought he could cover up his crimes, but he didn't account for the elite hackers of the investigation unit.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*eyes widen, gasps* You'll never believe that the hack has revealed from the perps rig. Get the chief on the line. ... NOW!

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
ppl grind serials and throw guns in rivers. why dont ppl throw crimeputers in rivers after wiping drives?

nerds think they too smart to get caught

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
what's that movie where the guy sees the feds coming and frantically starts deleting everything on all his many computers

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

Silver Alicorn posted:

what's that movie where the guy sees the feds coming and frantically starts deleting everything on all his many computers

i don't think anyone here is familiar with your home security footage?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

the mother

fuckin'

shadow

byte

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

look... the perp didn't realize that when he was hacking the mainframe that a Trojan snuck into his hard drive and connected him to the cloud! we have all his files backed up and he's none the wiser since we made the Trojan look like an innocuous file full of old family pictures. he'd never even think of looking in there

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

Silver Alicorn posted:

i think this is every movie

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Triglav posted:

ppl grind serials and throw guns in rivers. why dont ppl throw crimeputers in rivers after wiping drives?

nerds think they too smart to get caught

the San Bernardino terrorists did this. the Feds never found their hard drives or real cellphones, just the guy's work phone that had nothing on it.

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

obviously they werent nerds then

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

The Management posted:

the San Bernardino terrorists did this. the Feds never found their hard drives or real cellphones, just the guy's work phone that had nothing on it.

But what if it did have something! Think of the children you freedom junkies!

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

hi

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

The Management posted:

at least the victims' families are finally at peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

maniacdevnull posted:

But what if it did have something! Think of the children you freedom junkies!

i love freedom

• Locked thread