Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emoji
Jun 4, 2004
So how come in iOS9 it silently fails to attach images to your messages from both first and third party apps like 5-10% of the time, and you only realize later by checking the thread and seeing a fake blank message that the other person doesn't even get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

emoji posted:

So how come in iOS9 it silently fails to attach images to your messages from both first and third party apps like 5-10% of the time, and you only realize later by checking the thread and seeing a fake blank message that the other person doesn't even get.

imessage is trying to respect your privacy, op

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I've never had this problem on my iPhone 6s plus op. Sorry you're experiencing difficulties I understand this type of thing can be very frustrating.

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

works on my android device, op

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

iMessage is Dog poo poo Garbage

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
i dont have this problem op but i talk w/ green bubbles a lot

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
apple is a hardware company, not a software company, i'm a huge prick

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

apple is a hardware company, not a software company, i'm a huge prick

same

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
are you holding it wrong?

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
works fine for me on ios 5, op

i suggest obtaining an iphone 4s with ios 5 to solve your issue

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Triglav posted:

i talk w/ green bubbles a lot

gross

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

eric posted:

I've never had this problem on my iPhone 6s plus op. Sorry you're experiencing difficulties I understand this type of thing can be very frustrating.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

eric posted:

I have this problem on my iPhone 6s and it's very frustrating. It's just sad that the ISIS app Telegram is better with regard to with media message performance and delivery integrity.

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
i hate to be contrary but imo the most important reason to use an iPhone is scannerpro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

angry_keebler posted:

i hate to be contrary but imo the most important reason to use an iPhone is scannerpro

Nah, Office Lens is cross-platform :smugdroid:

• Locked thread