Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"vould you like peanuts? ve have lots of peanuts and zey are free!""

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
No smoking on Hitler, unfortunately

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESA7yu1x4UM

e: norm rules

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Hitler lets you play your gameboy during lift off and landing

And that's just one of the reasons why he's dead today but Richard Branson is kitesurfing with a naked model clutching on his back like a spider monkey.

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec

shinmai posted:

And that's just one of the reasons why he's dead today but Richard Branson is kitesurfing with a naked model clutching on his back like a spider monkey.

Hitler is alive in my heart, down in the left ventricle next to ET.

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Hitler is alive in my heart, down in the left ventricle next to ET.

ET is alive for real, though. I specifically remember him getting on a really garbage UFO and flying away while flipping that Elliot kid the bird or something.

King of Bees
I arms wrestles HITLER and it was like:jerky:

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec

shinmai posted:

ET is alive for real, though. I specifically remember him getting on a really garbage UFO and flying away while flipping that Elliot kid the bird or something.

ET ate all my candy and then touched me weirdly and now he lives in my heart, it's complicated I know. I have the xrays to prove this.

playground tough
but mom you dont understand, i have to go to hitlers after school. he's buying the new playstation four game overwatch with the cash he got from gold reclamation. yeah huh he learned about it on youtube. gently caress why cant i just hang out with my friends. no you go to your room.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
If you look carefully in the Senate scene in Star Wars you can see a delegation of Hitlers

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
The ETs are trying to impose tougher sanctions against The Hitlers.

joke_explainer

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Hitler lets you play your gameboy during lift off and landing

Since October 31st, 2013, the FAA has allowed the use of less-than-laptop-sized electronic devices during takeoff and landing (only no laptops because the carryons that normally carry them need to be stowed under the seat in front of you and that they're big enough objects to easily become dangerous projectiles IIRC). It was left to the airlines for implementation how they saw fit, but for example Delta flights allow you to keep using your phone etc in takeoff and landing as long as its in airplane mode or the cellular connection is turned off after the cabin door is closed. I guess the FAA was the Hitler we all needed there.

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

mister magpie posted:

If you look carefully in the Senate scene in Star Wars you can see a delegation of Hitlers

a gaggle of Goebbels
a harem of Himmlers
a gang of Görings

a whole buncha crows

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

HighwireAct posted:

a gaggle of Goebbels
a harem of Himmlers
a gang of Görings

A reich of heroes

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec

joke_explainer posted:

Since October 31st, 2013, the FAA has allowed the use of less-than-laptop-sized electronic devices during takeoff and landing (only no laptops because the carryons that normally carry them need to be stowed under the seat in front of you and that they're big enough objects to easily become dangerous projectiles IIRC). It was left to the airlines for implementation how they saw fit, but for example Delta flights allow you to keep using your phone etc in takeoff and landing as long as its in airplane mode or the cellular connection is turned off after the cabin door is closed. I guess the FAA was the Hitler we all needed there.

This was back in the 30s

Shaquin

Nation posted:

A reich of heroes

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
hitler? i hardly know her haha

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Nation posted:

whoa down boy

Blondi was a girl dog.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

• Locked thread