Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
There's nothing wrong with being a dental hygienist. But there is something wrong with being so embarrassed about it that you lie to people about going to med school.

You deserve your slow internet. Use your free time to hit the books, kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
ain't dat the toof

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Digital Fingers posted:

Doctor: It's a boner all right, I can tell just by looking at it because i've trained of this kind of thing for over a decade.
Dental Hygienist: I have no loving idea what the hell that is dude, durrrr, duuhhhh

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Colonel Cancer posted:

You're a skeleton, why not live in a barrel behind a Starbucks and steal their WiFi?

It ain't the eighties barrels ain't falling from the sky anymore man

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Eh, dental hygienist pays better than most careers and takes half the effort. Extremely secure job with far less stress. True, it isn't med school, and it isn't impressive either. Can't complain though. And yeah, I probably shouldn't have called it med school.

Edit: the download is at 42% now. It should be done by the time I get back home tomorrow!

The Skeleton King fucked around with this message at 23:59 on May 25, 2016

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

The Skeleton King posted:

Eh, dental hygienist pays better than most careers and takes half the effort. Extremely secure job with far less stress. True, it isn't med school, and it isn't impressive either. Can't complain though. And yeah, I probably shouldn't have called it med school.

Edit: the download is at 42% now. It should be done by the time I get back home tomorrow!

Don't back down you stupid bitch. You're dead to me.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

The Skeleton King posted:

haha nice backpeadling you dumb cockrag

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

what bitch made game are you downloading??

i bet you drink filtered water you pussy.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

numberoneposter posted:

what bitch made game are you downloading??

i bet you drink filtered water you pussy.
Why would you not drink filtered water?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

noctambulous nebab posted:

Why would you not drink filtered water?
look at captain safety over here

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Maybe play 100mb games instead of 21gb games. You could just say "my world of warcraft download" by the way op.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 00:13 on May 26, 2016

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Visit third world countries and gain perspective on what a spoiled baby you are.

I tried that but I just walked away feeling inherently superior to the poors.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

so go to one of the neighbors with the good internet and suck their dick in exchange for them setting up one of those big wifi antennas for u

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I tried that but I just walked away feeling inherently superior to the poors.

Aren't you a drug addict? Feel sorry for yourself.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

so go to one of the neighbors with the good internet and suck their dick in exchange for them setting up one of those big wifi antennas for u

actually he should just suck all of his neighbors dicks regardless. it'd be a more productive use of his time than pretending to be a med student on the internet.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
Just kidding... drugs are good.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Aren't you a drug addict? Feel sorry for yourself.

No. I drink too much but I haven't done any non-cannabis based drugs in months, so pretty much the same as the rest of GBS

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Like someone else said, get a good wifi antenna. DON'T look up programs in Linux that hack wifi passwords. That would be...wrong.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

why dont you just get a 4g modem

you could get a few of them and route them together, thats what businesses do around here for fast cheap internet

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

take out hundreds of thousands of dollars in comfort loan money like your classmates

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
I'm still waiting for the rest of the body of your post to upload, OP. I'll post a sublimely witty and elegant response to your missive once it finishes posting from your sat link.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

chaosbreather posted:

why dont you just get a 4g modem

you could get a few of them and route them together, thats what businesses do around here for fast cheap internet

Don't those 4g modems have like 2gb data caps? If he downloads a 20gb game he's going to be broke.

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Like someone else said, get a good wifi antenna. DON'T look up programs in Linux that hack wifi passwords. That would be...wrong.

Doesn't that only work with WEP? I haven't seen someone use a WEP password since 2007 or so.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Don't those 4g modems have like 2gb data caps? If he downloads a 20gb game he's going to be broke.

i don't know where he's at but round here you can get a variety of plans

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
op bitchmade as hell instead of doing something about they predicament they just complaining about it. show some american ingenuity for god sdakes

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Doesn't that only work with WEP? I haven't seen someone use a WEP password since 2007 or so.

The reaver exploit is a good one that works against WPA2 with WPS enabled devices and is point-and-click hack for retards that are "not good with computers."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

So I gave up and downloaded the game onto a portable drive at a friends house, then brought it home and moved the files onto my PC. That's the end of my story.

The game was XCOM 2.

• Locked thread