Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strawberry Jam
Like it looks like I stepped in everything I don't know what I should do its gross as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

My recommendation on what to do is either clean them, or buy new shoes and start watching where you step. Pro tip: quit gazing at your navel and instead look at the floor

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

I Was The Fury posted:

Pro tip: quit gazing at your navel and instead look at the floor

Nah, that's bad for posture.

I Was The Fury

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

Nah, that's bad for posture.

Attach a mirror to the bottom of the brim of a hat, and look up into the mirror to watch where you're stepping

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

I Was The Fury posted:

Attach a mirror to the bottom of the brim of a hat, and look up into the mirror to watch where you're stepping

Yes!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

I Was The Fury posted:

Then, attach mirrors to shoes so you can simultaneously watch where you are going

I Was The Fury

Honestly you should just strive to replace all surfaces in yur immediate surroundings with mirrors. Have you tried living in a carnival yet, Mr. Jam?

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
try turning them off and on again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Was The Fury

HighwireAct posted:

try taking them off and on again

• Locked thread