Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

DrManiac posted:

It's cool, Krillin used the godlike power of the dragon to wish android 18 was alive and a real human so he could gently caress her.

everyone who enjoys anime should be chemically castrated

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

PureEvil6_13 posted:

How many episodes of Big Bang Theory and Two Broke Girls do you have recorded op?

at least 2BG has kat dennings tits, which are way better than whatever the gently caress dragonballz are...

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Aralan posted:

gonna power up for the next 15 pages, then i'm gonna beat the poo poo out of the OP

Don't forget to smirk after you are done powering up. :smug:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im the racially charged genie that hangs around with the old green dude made entirely out of penises

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

im the racially charged genie that hangs around with the old green dude made entirely out of penises

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Imapanda
Sep 12, 2008

Majoris Felidae Peditum
You are literally hitler if you dont like dbz

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

A good guy, not as prevalent in later seasons, sadly. :smith:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

ah yes my fav character Flutalo

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
watching toonami was my first real introduction to depression

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Everyone who complaining about dbz is racist against black people. You are a bigot.

• Locked thread