Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bong

by Shine
What so proudly i dealt, 'neath the covers last evening

bong fucked around with this message at 17:23 on May 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

more like francis scott pee

Piso Mojado

And my girlfriend's red glaaaare, as the smell wafts through the aaaiir.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

He who smelt it, dealt the first blow to tyranny

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

~sig~

bean mom

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

treasure bear

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Historians note that the late night bowel activity is what truly moved people into action. It has been popularly referred to as "the shart heard round the world"

MrWillsauce

gavrilo princip shat franz fartinand

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The Boston baked beans toilet massacre

Ancelm

You'll never take me alive, copper!

"Duty then is the sublimest word in the English language. You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less." -General Robert E. Lee

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
he who supplied it, denied us our most basic human rights

alnilam

Piso Mojado posted:

And my girlfriend's red glaaaare, as the smell wafts through the aaaiir.

Gave proof through the night, that my fiber was fair

google THIS

paul revere: (sniffs the air, wrinkles his nose) oh good god...the irregulars are coming

FutonForensic

google THIS posted:

paul revere: (sniffs the air, wrinkles his nose) oh good god...the irregulars are coming

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
something smells of feet. and cheese. and old man. all put together!

FutonForensic

john hancock you sonovabitch, you forgot to flush. i know it was you! no one else takes a poo poo that big

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

john hancock you sonovabitch, you forgot to flush. i know it was you! no one else takes a poo poo that big

*looking closer* "oh goddamit, he even wrote his name on it..."

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Luvcow posted:

*looking closer* "oh goddamit, he even wrote his name on it..."

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

I Was The Fury posted:

Historians note that the late night bowel activity is what truly moved people into action. It has been popularly referred to as "the shart heard round the world"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

#1 on the land, #2 in the sea

Crinklepouch

Its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys.
idk but I do like to have a fiber rich diet to stay regular

google THIS

july 4, 1776 will always be remembered as the day that thomas jefferson pushed a fart too hard and made a little defecation in his pendence

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
we hold these toots to be self-evident

Macnult

his friends started calling him francis shart key that night after they noticed that the flag was still there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

HighwireAct posted:

we hold these toots to be self-evident

• Locked thread