Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

maniacdevnull posted:

Is that a second trackpad? or..... my goodness.... a third screen on the palmrest?

Nope. It's the Wacom tablet and display color calibrator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

mnc to

XL Cabrón

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

early boozemakers and animal murderers were also called "engineers" history is p crazy

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

why doesn't someone just go do that??? what's making it so impossible?

the chinese, op

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

when this was broadcast i wanted to get it tattooed onto my body

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

atomicthumbs posted:

Nope. It's the Wacom tablet and display color calibrator

omg

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i dont get it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Bloody posted:

i dont get it

Well, it was one year ago today I brought it in and said, "Here is the shark, I'll place it right here."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE
someone who speaks Mandarin please figure out how to put me on the list to buy the Thinkpad X60 drop-in MLB upgrade that is still chugging along

http://translate.googleusercontent....6Kt4BzMg6nOUi1w

• Locked thread