Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

My sleep schedule is the exact opposite of what a human being should experience and I have the Zika virus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Chill Penguin posted:

Same, but with a bowl of WWEED :420:

What ahjppened to the smilie of the ball of weed goig into the sun, all my OGs know whatjp

I'm glad we've decided to let this guy post here now.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

ive done night shift gaming at a job where i had to do basically nothing from 12 am to 6 am. its a gamers dream. played a lot of good games on my 3ds.

anyway look forward to waking up early tomorrow morning to get some gaming in. coffee, freshly baked bread and pokemon. gaming bliss

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

goferchan posted:

Good morning, Kalita Wave. Good morning, Baratza Encore. Good morning, Bonavita variable temp gooseneck kettle. Good morning, New Nintendo 3DS Xl.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Those clients accidentally had Simpson gifs posted in their file

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Pablo [solemnly]: Lisa Needs Braces

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

stop posting in this thread when it isnt early morning ugh

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

My sleep schedule is the exact opposite of what a human being should experience and I have the Zika virus.

same except lymes instead

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm glad we've decided to let this guy post here now.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

stop posting in this thread when it isnt early morning ugh

its always early morning somewhere. science, bitch!!!

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

it's early Saturday morning, I've just had my morning coffee and a croissant, the sun is shining, birds are singing and I've just started Dragon Quest VI

Dragon Quest Summer is here

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i used to, until relatively recently actualy, live in a big 3 story house that could only be described as a terraced mansion with like 10 other students before i moved on to bigger and better things and my room had one of those gigantic windowsills that you could sit on. so i had this huge cushion i used to sit on and that was my all weather and all day gaming perch, it was so big + comfy you could even play console games from it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

i used to, until relatively recently actualy, live in a big 3 story house that could only be described as a terraced mansion with like 10 other students before i moved on to bigger and better things and my room had one of those gigantic windowsills that you could sit on. so i had this huge cushion i used to sit on and that was my all weather and all day gaming perch, it was so big + comfy you could even play console games from it.

cozy gaming nooks ftw

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
10 AM here and i'm thinking about getting in a quick Oblivion sesh before going to the gym in an hour

I.N.R.I posted:

Jealous

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

RIP Castile, I've been playing portugal too and alliances have nearly ruined me a few times

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jerkops posted:

RIP Castile, I've been playing portugal too and alliances have nearly ruined me a few times

They soldiered on but then right when the truce ended they immediately declared war on aragon + morocco + naples + the papal state and tried to drag me into it so i broke the alliance and moved my capital to the bermuda islands.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

They soldiered on but then right when the truce ended they immediately declared war on aragon + morocco + naples + the papal state and tried to drag me into it so i broke the alliance and moved my capital to the bermuda islands.

*King Alfonso VII sitting in front of a stack of diplomatic letters with Castilian seals on them*

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

the first thing i do every morning, usually immediately after getting out of bed, is exercise. i usually eat breakfast during exercise. then after its shower + coffee and then games.

How do you eat breakfast while you exercise. I don't think I have enough skill points to unlock that ability

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Benny D posted:

How do you eat breakfast while you exercise. I don't think I have enough skill points to unlock that ability

well, i ride a bike, which is pretty easy on the body. if you run its probably more complicated. you want to prepare food in a way that you can get it into your mouth easily and swallow it without needing to chew all that much. i like to put stuff like rice salmon and chopped up peppers etc in a tinfoil parcel and just dump it into my mouth. theres also stuff like carbohydrate gels which dont need to be chewed at all. not very appetising though

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

He's chill. It says in the name

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
The Chill Gamer

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
A round of Planetary Annihilation and some black coffee. I can feel the Summer of Gaming beginning in these early, hot hours of the day :pray:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i typically go for a run after waking up, and then either go to work / start working from home. my morning gaming is reserved for off days and the weekends.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Sometimes I play picross in the bathtub.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

3DS + a bubble bath = gaming bliss

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

today has been basically this song but imagine he's singing about waking up and immediately walking over to the computer and booting it up for a marathon session that lasts all day and most of the night

https://youtu.be/UOoHTcuORcY

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Kurt Vile - Gamin on a Pretty Daze

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Sun is shinin, the weather is sweet.
I'm in my room, on my gaming P.C.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Sun is shinin, the weather is sweet.
I'm in my room, on my gaming P.C.

Mother. Cucking. This.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Aston posted:

3DS + a bubble bath = gaming bliss

No lie I'd be scared af to bring a handheld anywhere near water, even though Nintendium is impervious to most known weaponry. It just puts me on edge, y'know?

Also we don't have a bathtub in our apartment :(

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

C-Euro posted:

No lie I'd be scared af to bring a handheld anywhere near water, even though Nintendium is impervious to most known weaponry. It just puts me on edge, y'know?

Also we don't have a bathtub in our apartment :(

you suck lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Nintendium is impervious to most known weaponry

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

[adjusts glasses which have been taped together in the middle] Also we don't have a bathtub in our apartment

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
are we talking work day or day off early morning gaming cause my boss at trader joes told me i cant keep coming in late

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

[adjusts glasses which have been taped together in the middle] Also we don't have a bathtub in our apartment

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

LOL if you dont have at least 3 backup 3DS'. Just LOL.

seriously, you think its cool to just give nintendo a piddly purchase of ONE 3DS after all the beautiful years they'v given us? Fuckin freeloaders, man. The gently caress.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

seriously, you think its cool to just give nintendo a piddly purchase of ONE 3DS after all the beautiful years they'v given us? Fuckin freeloaders, man. The gently caress.

I haven't bought Nintendo hardware since the DS Lite *gently places neck on the chopping block*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Just lmao if you don't gave a custom modded 3ds for your "successful" let s play YouTube channel

• Locked thread