Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

That made for a great birthday for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

out of his mind and into our hearts

Manic Mailman
Jul 2, 2004
There can't be Kill with out the Dozer, rest in peace gentle giant.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Came to SA for a review of a homoerotic swedish SNES game, stayed for the Killdozer GBS thread.

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Really should've been awarded one of those Presidential Medals of Freedom.

http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/5755ed714d3ed-killdozer-a-decade-later.php

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

American Hero posted:

"God built me for this job"

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

GET MY BELT SON posted:

out of his mind and into our hearts

He wasn't crazy, I just learned thus two pages ago. Funny story how he ended up with a Killerdozer....

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
probably the sanest man in the world tbh

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

that's something we said in the original dozer thread I agree with you fellas

Khorne
May 1, 2002
The only person to come close to killdozer in the 12 years since it happened was the guy in vermont who ran over 7 police vehicles with a tractor.

quote:

Morris and a group of shocked spectators called 9-1-1, telling dispatch to check the backyard.

"We came out and sure enough someone had run over our cruisers with a tractor," said Chief Deputy Philip Brooks, Orleans County Sheriff's Department.

quote:

“It felt like I was in a Monster Jam rally or something,” witness Rene Morris told WCAX. “I just couldn’t believe it. He’s backing up, going over it, turns around, makes his way to the other vehicles smashes those up, did his business and headed right down Route 5.”

quote:

A sheriff’s deputy at the time was quoted saying “We had nothing to chase him with.”
In a surprising twist, the DA didn't press charges. Ah, Vermont.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Jun 7, 2016

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

how the gently caress did he get away with no charges?

Khorne
May 1, 2002

GET MY BELT SON posted:

how the gently caress did he get away with no charges?
He got hit with charges for marijuana possession and got real mad, grabbed a tractor from where he was living, and smashed six police cars and a van.

quote:

The Caledonian Record of Newbury, Vermont, reports that Roger Pion will not be prosecuted. The newspaper reports State’s Attorney Alan Franklin and defense attorney Chandler Matson agreed that Pion, 36, of Newbury, was insane at the time of the Aug. 2, 2012 incident.

According to the Associated Press, Pion pleaded not guilty to the charges. In the months that followed his arrest, he was declared incompetent to stand trial and he was hospitalized as recently as January and is still undergoing treatment.

An evaluation since then determined that he is now competent.
http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2014/10/vermont_decides_not_to_prosecu.html

I guess the DA just doesn't care that much around $250k-$300k worth of damage. Trying to prosecute him would just result in more money being spent. It did take them around two years to decide they weren't going to prosecute him. I doubt it was hotly debated. It was more like "what are we going to do with this one?" followed by just focusing on other available cases that would further their careers. Being declared incompetent probably helped their decision, too.

Can you imagine that guy being in prison? What are you in for? I got pinched for marijuana possession so I, a mid-30s male, grabbed my dad's tractor, ran over and crushed 6 police cars and a police van, and then I drove down route 5 until they caught up to me on foot and arrested me.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Jun 7, 2016

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
They probably worked on building a case for a while, then decided it wasn't going to go anywhere because the dude was already declared incompetent to stand trail and not mentally stable so they just backlogged it for a while before finally nixing it.

:shrug:

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Khorne posted:

quote:

Morris and a group of shocked spectators called 9-1-1, telling dispatch to check the backyard.

"We came out and sure enough someone had run over our cruisers with a tractor," said Chief Deputy Philip Brooks, Orleans County Sheriff's Department.

Have a think about that for a second.

"We came out and sure enough someone had run over our cruisers with a tractor."

Can you imagine the absolute ear-splitting decibels level that must've been going on inside that station for them not to have heard someone tearing up their cruisers out back? Crushing their vehicles to smithereens, with a motherfucking tractor no less, and they were completely oblivious to it?! drat! There musta been one helluva wicked orgy going on in that stationhouse that day.

Oh, Chief Deputy Philip Brooks! You tiger, you! Ohhh, Sir!!

"We came"

*does thumb-to-ear-little-finger-to-mouth hand gesture and mouths the words "call me, babe" with a sultry wink*

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
cops knew

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
The only way for evil to triumph is if good men killdozer nothing. RIP homie. See u in sovngard.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Ghost Head posted:

wasn't there a second killdozer rampage some years later? I seem to remember that happening

there were a bunch of bulldozer attacks in the middle east but they werent armored and their goal was killing infidels rather than maximum property damage

basically a completely pussy way to go

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Nathilus posted:

The only way for evil to triumph is if good men killdozer nothing. RIP homie. See u in sovngard.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Have a think about that for a second.

"We came out and sure enough someone had run over our cruisers with a tractor."

Can you imagine the absolute ear-splitting decibels level that must've been going on inside that station for them not to have heard someone tearing up their cruisers out back? Crushing their vehicles to smithereens, with a motherfucking tractor no less, and they were completely oblivious to it?! drat! There musta been one helluva wicked orgy going on in that stationhouse that day.

"We came"

*does thumb-to-ear-little-finger-to-mouth hand gesture and mouths the words "call me, babe" with a sultry wink*
[/quote]

they'd probably been asking for new cruisers for years

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
so he ruined some innocent peoples stuff and then suicided

wow, great hero man

jeez

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Zzulu posted:

wow, great hero man

jeez

He got hosed with a shitload so he ragequit on the assholes doing it to him instead of continuing to take it in the butt.

So yeah you sorta right he wouldn't be a hero if not for the absolutely badass way he hosed their poo poo up before peacing out. I mean c'mon. He constructed an armored bulldozer. It's so loving cool we had to invent a new word for it.

I'm pretty sure suicide doesn't disqualify you from valhalla as long as you still die in battle which he totally did. Liberty or death and all that.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
See you in Valhalla, shiny and chrome :911:

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Zzulu posted:

Those people weren't innocent!

LegoPirateNinja posted:

"We came"

That probably did happen.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

he should have used crab chitin to protect his forehead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

if any one man could be said to embody the ideals of the warboys, its killdozer

even though youre riding shiny and chrome down the fury road, the world is a poorer place without you

• Locked thread