Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Slammiversary is coming this Sunday on PPV, which means that we'll get a lot of 'let's not wait' promos and probably some tag matches. It's a go-home show, you know what you're going to get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
captain yesterday what did you think of the hardys promo that is taking the internet by storm

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

abraham linksys posted:

captain yesterday what did you think of the hardys promo that is taking the internet by storm

And like that.....he's gone!

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

also why do you keep posting these and then not actually engaging any in discussion or commenting on what happened in the episode? did I miss a Faustian bargain that led to this predicament? did you lose a Toxx somewhere along the line? help me out here

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

I just want to know that you're okay and in a safe place and not posting these threads every week with a gun held to your head or something

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

abraham linksys posted:

I just want to know that you're okay and in a safe place and not posting these threads every week with a gun held to your head or something

how have you not figured out that CaptainYesterday is Dixie?

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

OldTennisCourt posted:

Dixie is the last person left on Earth who actually cares about TNA, which CaptainYesterday visibly doesn't at this point. Theory refuted. :colbert:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Literally watching this show because of how much the Hardys stuff owns

No shame

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Literally watching this show because of how much the Hardys stuff owns

No shame

id make fun of you but im gonna watch slammiversary for the same reason

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

abraham linksys posted:

id make fun of you but im gonna watch slammiversary for the same reason

I'm not gonna pay for poo poo but I won't shame you for that and am glad you're in a situation financially solvent enough to enjoy such pay-for-prograps friend :)

Drew Galloway, much like Matt Hardy, is legit good and too good for TNA.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Matt Hardy is a draw.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Alain Post posted:

Matt Hardy is a draw.

2016 faux-British Tommy Wiseau cosplaying as Seth Rollins Matt Hardy, but yes, absolutely.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
"Making me clean toilet. I don't clean toilet. I am the drat miracle" - The Miracle

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Can TNA be saved is crazy horrible actor Willowfied Matt Hardy makes The Room promo movies every week and in doing so becomes their Undertaker, a bizarre spectacle of a draw that has enough in-ring credibility to carry an otherwise nonsensical character, while at the same time Drew Galloway continues to be an incredible pro wrestler by every metric and uses a long title reign of terrific matches and brilliant promos to finally restore prestige to the belt?

The answer to these two questions is no.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Electric Lady posted:

"Making me clean toilet. I don't clean toilet. I am the drat miracle" - The Miracle

For those not watching, that is a legit direct quote, caveman grammar and all. This is amazing.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I don't even know what to call Maria's bottom gear. They're not even hot pants :stare:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

SamuraiFoochs posted:

For those not watching, that is a legit direct quote, caveman grammar and all. This is amazing.

ahahahaha gonna need a clip of this

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DJExile posted:

ahahahaha gonna need a clip of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEv5Lu6I4p8

You're welcome.

Also EC3 got he titties slapped, Bobby Lashley wearing a headband will never not be funny, and we keep getting WILLOW TEASES~!

There is a man named Braxton Sutter. What the gently caress is a Braxton Sutter?

Willow just said words. I have very little idea what the gently caress he said.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Jun 8, 2016

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Guys. There were 4 Willows, including a scantily clad beefcake in a Willow mask that I think was Rob Terry.

I thought this Willow News warranted its own post.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

:love:

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEv5Lu6I4p8

You're welcome.

Also EC3 got he titties slapped, Bobby Lashley wearing a headband will never not be funny, and we keep getting WILLOW TEASES~!

There is a man named Braxton Sutter. What the gently caress is a Braxton Sutter?

Willow just said words. I have very little idea what the gently caress he said.

He clearly says "toilets", op.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

little munchkin posted:

He clearly says "toilets", op.

He really doesn't.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

He really doesn't.

I just watched it and holy poo poo he does not.

Claytor
Dec 5, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I don't even know what to call Maria's bottom gear. They're not even hot pants :stare:

Floss.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Holy poo poo has tna become so terrible that it wraps back around to being amazing?

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
Don't jinx it

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Angular Landbury posted:

I just watched it and holy poo poo he does not.

I would not lie. There is very clearly no S either time.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
TNA should do a brand split and put Hardys on their own 2 hour show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

OldTennisCourt posted:

Having worked with CaptainYesterday on the WCW booking committee in the TEW game thread, I can say that he is in fact the Mirror Universe Dixie Carter and as such should be given control of TNA immediately.

Not that this would affect posting the threads every week, however.

• Locked thread