Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Yeah?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
what a rascal

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I agree, look at that smug little smile.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

always knew he was gay

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:confused:

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Boy the years have not been kind to Ed Furlong.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
adblock, OP

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
jeffk is married with kids and goes to church once a week. he is an it administrator for a medium sized company. jerry is in a committed gay relationship

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
How old would Jeff K be by now, and what would he look like?

I wonder what he had been up to these last 15 years vor so.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Hahaha, classic Jeff K

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

He's the guy who made Ren & Stimpy, right?

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Hammerite posted:

jeffk is married with kids and goes to church once a week. he is an it administrator for a medium sized company. jerry is in a committed gay relationship

jerrey = fag0rt

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

5er posted:

Boy the years have not been kind to Ed Furlong.

Sadly, Edward Furlong wishes he looked that good.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i did do something. i reportrd Jeff K, i reported OP, and i reported myself for reporting

CHEF!!!
Feb 22, 2001

Anyone seen Cliff Yablonski lately? Are we going to find his desiccated carcass underneath a pile of whiskey bottles and Pall Mall cigarette packages?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

CHEF!!! posted:

Anyone seen Cliff Yablonski lately? Are we going to find his desiccated carcass underneath a pile of whiskey bottles and Pall Mall cigarette packages?

he was banned recently. youu probably knew him better by his forums handle dad gay, so what

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

Mange Mite posted:

he was banned recently. youu probably knew him better by his forums handle dad gay, so what

poo poo, that makes all kinds of sense.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Mange Mite posted:

:agreed:

I thought Jeff K was Richard K's twin bro who was eaten in utero.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Bring back more jeff K imo.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
The irony is that the content which brought most of us here to the SomethingAwful website and forums is now frowned upon by 90% of the mods.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Jeff Sichoe posted:

The irony is that the content which brought most of us here to the SomethingAwful website and forums is now frowned upon by 90% of the mods.

Every Jew Is Eliminated

DonJNavarro
Aug 16, 2000
I am so smart!....S-M-R-T!

:dukedog:

Jeff Sichoe posted:

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Jeff Sichoe posted:

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I think its high time we assassinate this "J. Eff K."

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ2uqjOTrp8

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

So Bethesda is making an overwatch clone too?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Jeff Sichoe posted:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Jeff Sichoe posted:

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Jeff Sichoe posted:

Didn't the 'tax in recent years say he regretted creating Jeff K because of all the imitators that ran with it and it actually became a thing?

Bring back Cliff Yablonski.

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

Champenema posted:

:agreed:

I thought Jeff K was Richard K's twin bro who was eaten in utero.

:woop: got the reference

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Windows WHISTLAR

yep, still makes me lol.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
i think it's time for another dip into the old cliff-y archives

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

OctoberBlues posted:

I agree, look at that smug little smile.

maybe its a nervous smile because this fucker is so pale he probably died of skin cancer when the flash for the camera went off

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine

Jeff Sichoe posted:

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001

Jeff Sichoe posted:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Jeff Sichoe posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Jeff Sichoe posted:

• Locked thread