Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
First prize is Red Sox tickets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't see why not

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
Be sure the rules are well defined. Last time I saw someone do the diablo challenge at BWW they just took one bite out of each wing and called it good. You're better than that.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Post your gut or your guns so we know if you have a chance.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

your boss will be proud

pain is temporary

chicks dig scars

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Post your gut or your guns so we know if you have a chance.

or just send your dilz to falun bong via pm

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Suck dem wangs OP.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
"What am i doing for lunch? HAHAHA IM WINGING IT"

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
hopefully they're good seats so you can throw up the wings on a player from a terrible baseball team

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

it's a trap to lure in and kill Red Sox fans

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

TheShazbot posted:

or just send your dilz to falun bong via pm

And buy me plat too.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Yes.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
baby you know you drive me crazy when you jab a drumstick and get hot sauce in my eyes like that

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I didn't win, I could barely eat 25 wings

ManDingo posted:

Be sure the rules are well defined. Last time I saw someone do the diablo challenge at BWW they just took one bite out of each wing and called it good. You're better than that.

They did it by weight, they weighed them when they brought them out, and then weighed the bones after. Unfortunately the waitress wasn't aware of this, and she disposed of a bunch of this one dudes bones who also prolly cheated as well, because he ate 4.6 pounds of wings in 45 minutes. I ate 1.5 pounds (25), so that would mean this guy would have had to eat 75 wings in 45 minutes, and I saw him eating and he wasn't keeping that sort of pace at all. Anyway when I left I was in third place, but the contest goes all day so I am not going to win.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I feel like I easily could have eaten aat least 30 if I really pushed myself, but I have to put together a presentation by end of day today for work, and I felt like if I ate that many I would feel sick and be unable to concentrate. Apparently all proceeds are going to some dude with brain cancer or something that works at the place holding the contest, so that dude who cheated is basically murdering that brain cancer guy by dishonoring his charitable event.

Mad triggered

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
also i got hot sauce on my khakis

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

JakeP posted:

I felt like if I ate that many I would feel sick and be unable to concentrate.

this seems like a real poo poo attitude for an eating competition, i'm disappointed

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

JakeP posted:

also i got hot sauce on my khakis

Everyone at the presentation will notice

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Everyone at the presentation will notice

the presentation is on monday, and I am remote so they won't actually see me

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

JakeP posted:

But they'll know.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Croatoan posted:

But they'll know.

Yeaeh but only because I sent out a email to all my coworkers and clients about my experience at the wing eating contest

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i think i have to poop again but i just pooped :(

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Something about imagining a grown man in khakis eating wings in front of a raging crowd and emerging stained makes me sad

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

JakeP posted:

that doesnt count as a presentation rear end in a top hat!!!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Chinatown posted:

Its not 1992 anymore

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

If it's anything like my job then it's a WebEx where someone just reads a powerpoint slide

SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

All men live in fear of him and his Moxie.

Free Cheese posted:

Something about imagining a grown man in khakis eating wings in front of a raging crowd and emerging stained makes me sad

It makes me have an erection.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

you also entered the diarrhea making GBS threads contest for your ride home, OP

e: i mean the rest of your afternoon of sitting around at home not doing anything

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

it would have been pretty baller to take our your childproof bic and set the tickets aflame during the victory announcement

enjoy the quality time on the commode OP

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I loving hate wings, why do the gluttony competitions always use wings? I could be ten times as gluttonous as any other fat rear end in a top hat if I didn't;t have any loving bones in the way.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

RVWinkle posted:

If it's anything like my job then it's a WebEx where someone just reads a powerpoint slide

Yeah its the 21st century

Khorne
May 1, 2002

JakeP posted:

I feel like I easily could have eaten aat least 30 if I really pushed myself, but I have to put together a presentation by end of day today for work, and I felt like if I ate that many I would feel sick and be unable to concentrate. Apparently all proceeds are going to some dude with brain cancer or something that works at the place holding the contest, so that dude who cheated is basically murdering that brain cancer guy by dishonoring his charitable event.

Mad triggered
If you paid I'd win you red sox tickets JakeP. I can down around 3800-4400 calories in one sitting without even feeling stuffed. That's at least 60 wings.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Jun 16, 2016

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Khorne posted:

I could have eaten more wings. If you paid I'd win you red sox tickets JakeP. I can down around 3800-4400 calories in one sitting without even feeling stuffed. That's at least 60 wings.

Get your rear end to Framingham!

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
Duh.

Either you win and get Red Socks tickets or you lose and get publicly shamed by the office and you're allowed to go home with a case of explosive diarrhea.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Khorne posted:

If you paid I'd win you red sox tickets JakeP. I can down around 3800-4400 calories in one sitting without even feeling stuffed. That's at least 60 wings.

I can fold an entire 18" Costco pizza in half and eat it like a taco that's 6000 calories in one shot come at me bitch

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
yeah

I mean

gently caress yeah

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Khorne posted:

High-Pitch Erik?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

I can fold an entire 18" Costco pizza in half and eat it like a taco that's 6000 calories in one shot come at me bitch
Is it really? Most pizzas that size are between 1/2 and 1/3 that many calories.

• Locked thread