Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE

LONGO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Haha da fuq. You take those screenshots yourself ?

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE

rediscover posted:

Haha da fuq. You take those screenshots yourself ?

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Is he sitting down or is he like 4 foot tall?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bill Barber posted:

Is he sitting down or is he like 4 foot tall?

its my nigga terry

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

respectfully removed

extremebuff fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Jun 17, 2016

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i never post pictures gfrom terrys facebook, only the beta bar page. i respect him

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Motherfucking Terry baby.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i googled beta bar terry and that was the first thing that came up, my apologies to ter

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

i googled beta bar terry and that was the first thing that came up, my apologies to ter

thats incredible

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

some of the pictures terry shares on instagram and facebook are incredible but i think its too twisted, even for this gamer, to share them without permission

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

trying to jack off posted:

some of the pictures terry shares on instagram and facebook are incredible but i think its too twisted, even for this gamer, to share them without permission
lol @ the one about the gameboy camera one where you can see his freakish hands

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah theres gold on his insta but i felt like a creep, thatd be a really low thing to do to my nigga terry

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i hope one day terry googles beta bar terry and finds all the posts in this forum about him

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

also this guy comes to post here

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i hope one day terry googles beta bar terry and finds all the posts in this forum about him

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Tough
Extravagant
Righteous
Rad
Yo!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

also this guy comes to post here

That's me.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
What game can I read the Folks magazine in?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Tough
Extravagant
Righteous
Rad
Yo!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE

Fredrik1 posted:

What game can I read the Folks magazine in?

F.E.A.R.: First Encounter Assault Recon

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

There was me, that is Terry, and my three droogs, that is Pedro, Jinny, and Salt, and we sat in the Beta Bar trying to make up our rassoodocks which classic gaming console is the best.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

Instant Grat posted:

F.E.A.R.: First Encounter Assault Recon

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Jerkops posted:

There was me, that is Terry, and my three droogs, that is Pedro, Jinny, and Salt, and we sat in the Beta Bar trying to make up our rassoodocks which classic gaming console is the best.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Jerkops posted:

Lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Terry and his droogs getting into a bit of the old ultraviolence regarding their choice of starter Pokemon

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Jerkops posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jerkops posted:

Lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Motherfucking Terry baby.

• Locked thread