Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

This video is awesome

still better than the OP

The OP sucks rear end

except that the OP is referencing a thing

who gives a flying god drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

same but about you

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

JediTalentAgent posted:

When I was in school we did something similar, but I think in part because of it being before everywhere internet access and whatever that they wanted to control the flow of information to the students to keep a rumor from spreading and a riot from starting. Radios were even banned in school, but there was probably a fear that someone would start a rumor about some crazy outcome of the trial and it blowing up later in the day as a result or that a few people with hidden radios would cause a panic with exaggerated or false information.

There's a part of me that wonders if we saw it live or it if was just recorded and getting played back just in case something shocking did happen they wouldn't have us see on it accident. I think that day we had the cops outside the school, so they were preparing for something in any case.

Did you go to a school in the inner-city?

• Locked thread