Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot
So this Rand Paul guy has been emailing me a lot lately in my spam folder asking for help. At first I thought it was spam but he seems like he may be a real person?

He wants my money for some reason involving a seat or a chair. IDK why hes super protective of a silly chair. It must be a really comfortable one. And why would people want to steal it from him?

I googled him and found a picture

He kind of looks like a weird elf person.
Not like a christmas elf but one of those cookie making elves.

Do you think his chair is magic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot
If he has a magic chair why doesnt he use his magic to protect it? Or is the chair what makes him magic?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot
Why should I give him money to protect his magic chair if he wont share it with the rest of us?

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hi I'm Rand, what's your favorite color? Call me "Buddy"!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

I bet it's a really nice chair and anyway stealing isn't nice. Good luck Rand!

alnilam

austim powers: "do i make you randy baby yeaah"

rand paul: "I'm already as Rand-y as possible..."

Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot
But not sharing your magic chair is bad too especially if you are asking people for money to protect it.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

i checked this guy out and his twitter says "I fight for the Constitution, individual liberty and the freedoms that make this country great."

i feel like a nice guy like that should get to keep his chair. especially if it's a real nice one

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

FluffieDuckie posted:

i checked this guy out and his twitter says "I fight for the Constitution, individual liberty and the freedoms that make this country great."

i feel like a nice guy like that should get to keep his chair. especially if it's a real nice one

but he doesnt fight to help everyone else get magical chairs, which maeks me feel like he's not so nice aftera ll

Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot

DraconicImpulse posted:

but he doesnt fight to help everyone else get magical chairs, which maeks me feel like he's not so nice aftera ll

He should be making sure everyone can have magical chairs to prevent the chair problem.

----------------

MrWillsauce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue-8tU3VSCM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn

Microwaves Mom posted:

He should be making sure everyone can have magical chairs to prevent the chair problem.

If everyone has the magic, then doesn't its everywhereness make it not magic anymore since it's the "new nermal?"

• Locked thread