Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WHATSGOOD.US
Jun 20, 2016

by Cowcaster
What do you guys think? I been trying to learn how to code and manage it but its hard work. What do you guys think so far?

Is the graphics good? Is it missing something? What is your guys feed back? Anykind of feed back would be appreciated!

*ffffffffffffaaaaaarrrrrrrtttttt*

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Jun 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal
The site's as beautiful as your OP was polished, and it's as coherent as your account registration was wise.

Welcome, and many happy returns!

edit: If you want to exchange crits you can check my site out at goatsee dot U.S.

Trustworthy fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Jun 20, 2016

gmc9987
Jul 25, 2007
The graphics IS good, your website is a resounding success! My feedback is to keep making great decisions like the ones that led you to make this here post.

WHATSGOOD.US
Jun 20, 2016

by Cowcaster
I don't know if your trying to be sarcastic but anyways thanks for the comments.

WHATSGOOD.US
Jun 20, 2016

by Cowcaster
If you guys tried it.. Its better

• Locked thread