Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
This is like a CYOA thread except the next person to post makes up the first bit of the story, then some more people post what to do next, then somebody else posts the next part of the story, and so on and so on, because :effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Once upon a time, Richard Nixon was masturbating in a public park, when all of a sudden he

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Once upon a time, Richard Nixon was masturbating in a public park, when all of a sudden he

realized that the hand jacking his tiny peen was not his own, but in fact belonged to...

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Anthrovore posted:

realized that the hand jacking his tiny peen was not his own, but in fact belonged to...

Jimmy dean the sausage man who had a stack of fresh cold microwavable patties in his other hand, using them to...

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

end run-on sentences...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

end run-on sentences...

by stuffing them in the narrators mouth. Being the narrator, I immediately...
(this isnt what I meant at all, but whatever, I thought the 3rd post would be "go left")

• Locked thread