Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
You would think that they could consider at least one step ahead and realize that after EU forces free movement of labor on them and there will still be foreigners everywhere, the brexiteers will blame them for loving it all up and betraying them. But apparently British politicians still think that they can get access to single market without free movement, even in private conversation, so maybe they are all just really loving retarded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

The point of democracy is that people choose how they are governed, not that they are governed well.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

throw to first drat IT posted:

You would think that they could consider at least one step ahead and realize that after EU forces free movement of labor on them and there will still be foreigners everywhere, the brexiteers will blame them for loving it all up and betraying them. But apparently British politicians still think that they can get access to single market without free movement, even in private conversation, so maybe they are all just really loving retarded.
When the EU says no the EU actually means yes :britain:

MrNemo
Aug 26, 2010

"I just love beeting off"

No, the narrative will be Brexit was a great and glorious idea. The problem was the negotiations were carried out by a weak woman and Theresa May, David Davis will get a lot of blame. Farage will insist the problem was the Brexiteers were simply not hard line enough and a proper negotiator would have been able to secure single market access without giving in on any of the points the Brexiteers aren't going to give in on.

The argument will literally be, 'I would have negotiated better by not giving up anything else but getting all the things we wanted. They didn't give in on anything but simply were too soft in the negotiating.' No it won't make sense to anyone who understands what negotiating is but people will figure, 'Well Nige was able to totally persuade me to do what he wanted, why shouldn't that also work on experienced, intelligent European negotiators who he was never able to extract anything from before?' UKIP are not going to win any more loving seats, they've successfully dragged this country about 60 degrees to the right just by the very loving threat of existing and people buying the Daily Mail. At most they could be come a Lib Dem (current not past) level party and if everyone just stopped planning their policy platforms around ensuring people who might vote UKIP would vote for them instead the country might not be as utterly hosed as it is. That goes equally for the Labour.

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014
I'm just looking forward to the day when it turns out the film Doomsday was actually a documentary that was simply sent back in time. Just substitute "virus" for Brexit, I guess?

• Locked thread