Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Glumslinger posted:

I'm really enjoying the Reddit "investigation" to prove that Thon Maker Did 9/11 is actually 24 years old

Do they have access to personal documents?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Metapod posted:

Do they have access to personal documents?

Year books are legal documents now

Also, I realized I missed a great boston bomber joke

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Australians are habitual line steppers

NeuroticErotica
Sep 9, 2003

Perform sex? Uh uh, I don't think I'm up to a performance, but I'll rehearse with you...

Dallas Mavericks
46. AJ Hammons - Looks like he will be an excellent backup to starter Salah Mejri after the Mavs wiff on Hassan Whiteside in FA. Not versatile enough to backup starter JJ Barea when Mavericks wiff on Mike Conley. Doubtful that he will be able to serve as backup to starter Justin Anderson after Chandler Parsons leaves in FA.
C

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Atlanta Hawks
12th overall: Taurean Prince, 6'7" SF, Baylor
He's long and strong and... well, he's hopefully going to be their next 3 and D player by most reports. He was a little bit of a reach but he looks like a guy who will fit the Hawks scheme well.
21nd overall: DeAndre Bembry, 6'5" SG/SF, St. Joseph's
A shooting guard without a great outside shooting game. This is the 2nd consecutive year they've use a draft pick to acquire a shooting guard who shouldn't shoot 3's. Maybe it's some kind of new scheme they're coming up with. Hopefully doesn't suck as bad as Tim Hardaway, jr.
44th overall: Isaia Cordinier, 6'5" SG, France
Sacrebleu!
Draft-and-stash Frenchie not expected in Atlanta until 2019 at the earliest.
Other 2nd round pick: Sold to Cleveland

Overall grade: Solid B. Drafted at least one player who should contribute immediately off the bench. It'll be interesting to see if Bembry has the skill to create some shots or at least knock down jumpers.

Grade relative to 2015: A+++++++. Holy poo poo, last year was a disaster.

Did not draft Tyler Ullis grade: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Locked thread