Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Portugal owns, Ronaldo owns, MBM is a top top poster.

It's really funny to see all the salty nerds in the Euro threads who can't handle that the final will be Portugal - Italy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

MBM is an actual Portugay so it isn't a gimmick. This is they type of passion you don't see in other team threads.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Simone Poodoin posted:

Portugal owns, Ronaldo owns, MBM is a top top poster.

It's really funny to see all the salty nerds in the Euro threads who can't handle that the final will be Portugal - Italy

Man I would love this, just have a bunch of tanned mediterranean bros at the beach partying til dawn then watching the big game on a big screen in Paris. Would fuckin own.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Gigi Galli posted:

Man I would love this, just have a bunch of tanned mediterranean bros at the beach partying til dawn then watching the big game on a big screen in Paris. Would fuckin own.

I can smell all the cologne from here.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Brony Car posted:

I can smell all the cologne from here.

He said Paris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Katana Gomai posted:

You're putting a lot of effort into your gimmick and I don't think the return is worth it

Sorry man I don't know who you are so I can't comment on your posts. Let's just agree to disagree in this matter. Better to die in infamy than to live like a nobody. Let's concentrate on the football, someone make a new thread. Rooting for my Welsh boys. It's coming home.

• Locked thread