Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Oh nice adidas *looks around a everyone else wearing adidas* real original

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

Carmant posted:

He looks exactly like this guy but business casual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y3BgQtfzN4

if he truly does look like this then you should definitely own this dweeb/nerdlinger badly irl

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

ButteCysts posted:

if he truly does look like this then you should definitely own this dweeb/nerdlinger badly irl

I'm even worse

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Carmant posted:

Of course he is.

This came right out of my mouth as soon as I read the question.

Schlonged Again posted:

op: [sitting on his porch in his underpants and staring at the sun through binoculars as a scientist runs by on his way to receive a nobel prize] lol what a dumbass

lol'ed hard

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

every workout is a potato sack race for one, for me.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i have a bunch of workout/sport polos from when i worked at a sports park and also maybe they were those jean pattern sweat pants

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Maybe he is being chased by an interdimensional being?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Carmant posted:

That's loving stupid to run in those clothes, you moron. Get a life. You're sweating like a pig in your polo shirt why don't you buy a regular athletic shirt. You don't even really need a shirt because its summertime. And wearing regular long style jeans? Bluh? I can't even.. Y u do dis???

My face when I see him running down the street:

cool meme i hope you die of bone cancer

• Locked thread