Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

So I just hit the 1 hour mark of Jak and Daxter and this is getting silly in the best way possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UraniumAnchor
May 21, 2006

Not a walrus.

Mierenneuker posted:

Isn't adding descriptions, playlists and such for 733 videos a whole lot of work too? If you are committed to such a behemoth task it's just another drop in the bucket of sweat and tears :v:

I have data going all the way back to SGDQ2012 that would fill a significant portion of what's needed. Uploading the actual videos can be easily automated, including playlists, but there's a couple of curious holes.

There's a "notifysubscribers" flag on the initial upload, but I don't know how that works if the video starts off as unlisted.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Do it all at once i'm a man i can take it

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

beep by grandpa posted:

Do it all at once i'm a man i can take it

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
So did anyone else have trouble after watching the blindfolded SotN run because they kept thinking that runners of others games were also blindfolded

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
"Whoa, how the hell is he making all of these Boson X jumps! Oh, right, he can see the loving game"

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

DoubleDonut posted:

So did anyone else have trouble after watching the blindfolded SotN run because they kept thinking that runners of others games were also blindfolded

I think the guy who did prompt was

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

LethalGeek posted:

My friend missed that run but she's coming over tomorrow and I've already decided we're getting drunk and watching that all the way through. It's gonna be great.

This was just was funny the 2nd time as it was the first time in the middle of the night. What an amazing 2 hours.

JesseHechtCREATIVE
Feb 20, 2013

​ Creative New Content Weekly

Cuisine
Reviews
Entertainment
Animation
Toys
Images
Videogames
Everything!
Sorry for necroposting, but I somehow managed to win the Metroid Cross Stitch!

.... Just saying....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Zorglorfian posted:

Sorry for necroposting, but I somehow managed to win the Metroid Cross Stitch!

.... Just saying....

Men I wanna win things!

• Locked thread