Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

It's idol anime, but for people who are rotten/like dudes. New episodes Saturdays at 12pm CDT, on Crunchyroll in the US and Canada.

Cast (for now)

Sakutarou Yashamaru - manager(?) of B-Project. Incredibly gay, adored by all the idols.

Tomohisa Kitakado - Kinda handsome, sings with Ryuuji. Kisses sleeping girls? :crossarms:

Ryuuji Korekuni - The girly one. Always eating a lollipop. Engaged to Tomohisa.

Tsubasa Sumisora - The protagonist, a new A&R sent to oversee B-Project. Incredibly overwhelmed by the presence of these hot men and industry jargon.

Hikaru Ousari - Self-proclaimed eye-candy of the group. Big fan of food, bananas specifically.

Tatsuhiro Nome - Strong, silent, and kind to old ladies. Struggles to keep up with his boyfriend Hikaru.

Momotarou Onzai - Withdrawn and stiff, has heterochromia. Sick knife skills.

Mikado Sekimura - The glasses character. Huge weeb, his waifu is Mamirin. Doesn't stop him from being engaged to Momotarou though. ;)

Kento Aizome (Blue) and Goushi Kaneshiro (Black) - Kento hits on anything that moves, and Goushi gives him a good hit each time he does. Unbearably tsundere for each other.

Yuuta Ashuu - Super genki! Mediates the lovers quarrels between Kento and Goushi.

dogsicle fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Jul 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

once the other boys have cute or fun moments to gif, they'll get added to the OP. until then, they're basically insignificant.

Christmas Cake
Dec 25, 2008

Going to say up front that I have a good feeling about Mikado.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I support male idols wholeheartedly.

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Julias posted:

I support male idols wholeheartedly.

i only support super gay male idols wholeheartedly. the hetero kind only ever appears in shoujo and it always gets weird.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'm pretty certain all idols are gay.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Christmas Cake posted:

Going to say up front that I have a good feeling about Mikado.

i have high hopes for both him and Tatsuhiro

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

This would make an excellent Av.

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

Julias posted:

This would make an excellent Av.

maybe

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

These are cute too! :kimchi:

I'll probably try tinkering with the other image first, and if it doesn't come out so hot, I'll just clean up one of these. Thanks friend!

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

a cooking contest and hot springs ep rolled into one? B-Project spoiled me this week, especially with Hikaru taking the spotlight. what a goof :3:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

https://u.pomf.is/uwxfcs.webm
https://u.pomf.is/xjumir.webm
https://u.pomf.is/iejgnf.webm

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

CryingAthena
Nov 12, 2013
...did they seriously get T.M. Revolution on the show or is that costume just a really blatant reference? He is officially credited for "theme lyrics", though... :stare:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

CryingAthena posted:

...did they seriously get T.M. Revolution on the show or is that costume just a really blatant reference? He is officially credited for "theme lyrics", though... :stare:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...bitious/.104618

Apparently he's an executive producer for the show, so yeah.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I'm gonna watch it

CryingAthena
Nov 12, 2013
And now we've got spiritual possession via JoJo sword. :allears: The life of an idol, man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

CryingAthena posted:

And now we've got spiritual possession via JoJo sword. :allears: The life of an idol, man!

i apparently forgot reading this post, because the evil sword really threw me for a loop when catching up on episodes today. starting from back when Ryuuji got amnesia, the show has had a rash of really great melodramatic moments with tongue planted in cheek. really makes me wonder why i fell off watching it at all! anyway, time to see what the boys do when stranded on an island. :mmmhmm:

• Locked thread