Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

i'm the planet named after a god of war that won't let me shoot guns arbitrarily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

DrPossum posted:

i'm the planet named after a god of war that won't let me shoot guns arbitrarily

Clint_nod.gif

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i live in canada our celebration is over and now every neighbour is quietly cooming right into the toilet bowl in the privvacy of their own shithole

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

VendaGoat posted:

Clint_nod.gif

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Yes.

I haven;t heard a neighbor fire off a mortar for ten minutes. I'm gonna go play the new DOOM, to supplement my PTSD.

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.
Oh cool the people behind us are now lighting off mortars because those are for suburban use at 11:15pm

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Christ we need to split this country in half already

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Vacation Tenzin posted:

Oh cool the people behind us are now lighting off mortars because those are for suburban use at 11:15pm

when else they gonna got used?

Sancho posted:

Christ we need to split this country in half already

sorting to most common geographic areas first please

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Sounded like firecracker in metal trashcan 15 minutes ago. :dukedog:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i'm hearing firecrackers outside every 10 minutes. gently caress to america

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think I heard someone popping bubble wrap or some pussy poo poo.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

All fireworks are illegal in my city but my neighborhood is like some PTSD flashback to Vietnam as our positions are being overrun by Charlie.

Nobody in my neighborhood can afford to maintain their homes but they can afford endless volleys of giant window shaking mortars.

And it's only July 3rd.......

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Thesaurus posted:

All fireworks are illegal in my city but my neighborhood is like some PTSD flashback to Vietnam as our positions are being overrun by Charlie.

Nobody in my neighborhood can afford to maintain their homes but they can afford endless volleys of giant window shaking mortars.

And it's only July 3rd.......

you're gonna be sorry when it turns out President Trump has assigned them compliance patrol

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I bet the purple silver sparkly wizzers are the ones that trigger the nam flashbacks.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
OH gently caress! People around me are enjoying themselves! Gotta goon it up and report them to the "authorities"!

We can have people enjoying their poo poo!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

No big explosions happened, especially not from the assholes who set off the the poo poo that shakes houses.

But that probably has something to do with this: http://www.wlwt.com/news/investigation-into-illegal-fireworks-underway-at-west-chester-barn/40307108

So I guess I know where everyone's fireworks hook-up here was!

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

VendaGoat posted:

OH gently caress! People around me are enjoying themselves! Gotta goon it up and report them to the "authorities"!

We can have people enjoying their poo poo!

Have you seen their homes? Ugh. The cars they drive are so frightful! Some even have dogs they feed with MY tax dollars! *hits reply on GBS*

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sancho posted:

Have you seen their homes? Ugh. The cars they drive are so frightful! Some even have dogs they feed with MY tax dollars! *hits reply on GBS*

Quote dis poo poo, yo.

Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free
:911::911::911:
Yes, let's have a contest to see which of us is "edgy" enough to score the most pro-grade material and set it off over a literal forest, for the local ban has been lifted, and Mayberry PD couldn't possibly have enforced it anyway. My extensive trajectory analysis, threat modeling, and sourcing from only ISO 9000 certified Chinese manufacturers mean you will definitely not die of smoke inhalation three hours from now.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

theres a cool loophole where fireworks are illegal in pennsylvania but not illegal to sell to people as long as they are from another state

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
The rednecks across the river are firing off guns cause they ran out of fireworks...

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
as somebody who sells fireworks as a filthy albanian to make money off you dumb rednecks, clueless idiots, and just general drunken retards i have to tell you that the average firework enthusiast is dumb as gently caress and should not be anywhere near guns, fireworks, children, anything.

jesus christ these people are something else

like the hills have eyes kind of people

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pon de Bundy posted:

as somebody who sells fireworks as a filthy albanian to make money off you dumb rednecks, clueless idiots, and just general drunken retards i have to tell you that the average firework enthusiast is dumb as gently caress and should not be anywhere near guns, fireworks, children, anything.

ahhahahahha....AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAJ...:lol:

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!

Thank you AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Pon de Bundy posted:

Albanian? More like banal-ian

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.
I'm in a state which is surrounded on three sides by water. Yet in my area, we are experiencing extreme drought. People voluntarily lighting projectiles on fire that shoot smaller flaming projectiles onto what amounts at this point to tinder is not smart.

I expect them to be back at it again tomorrow at 8:30pm sharp, twice as excited for American freedom via Chinese explosives as they were on this Eve.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Cthulu Carl posted:

No big explosions happened, especially not from the assholes who set off the the poo poo that shakes houses.

But that probably has something to do with this: http://www.wlwt.com/news/investigation-into-illegal-fireworks-underway-at-west-chester-barn/40307108

So I guess I know where everyone's fireworks hook-up here was!

you must live in a really boring part of town

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Pon de Bundy posted:

Lol at an albanian calling anyone a hills have eyes redneck

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Best use of fireworks I'd ever seen was during a house party at 3am.
Some truck pulled up, passenger got out, dropped a 16 pack mortor in the middle of the street in front of the house, lit it, ran back in and they drove away.
Cops arrived a few minutes later.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
jesus loving christ it begins

edit: there go the fire trucks! rock on you crazy sobs

DrPossum fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Jul 4, 2016

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
http://www.theonion.com/article/nations-dogs-vow-keep-their-poo poo-together-during-4-50578

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

my neighbors are setting off mortars and dry ice bombs right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeHlF_cXVCY

• Locked thread