Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

really a thread of things worth watching on amazon prime would be harder to find poo poo for

it does have some random rear end gems though. i watched messiah of evil the other day which is dope af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I'm subscribed to a bunch of streaming service and ain't nobody got the motherfucking bourne movies. gently caress you streaming services.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Prime day is coming up...

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I used to use this to find what's new on Prime, but as of about a month ago it's now choked with hobby tutorials, clothing reviews, z-grade faith-based movies and pure garbage like "cat meditation".
It would be nice if there was a filter for 'actual films released in theaters'.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Living in NYC i get things same day more often than not. I don't know how they do it and im sure it ruins more than one persons life to deal with it.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
They have a lot of HBO stuff and that's about all I can think of, go watch The Sopranos, you whoar

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

ElGroucho posted:

They have a lot of HBO stuff and that's about all I can think of, go watch The Sopranos, you whoar

the wire :bahgawd:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Love watching Amazon prime poo poo sci fi. My most recent gems were "Love and teleportation" and "Icetastrophe"

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Edge of tomorrow is 99 cent rental today

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Deadwood is also really good, you San Francisco cocksucker

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Skeleton Ape posted:

Deadwood is also really good, you San Francisco cocksucker