Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
Bear
Gorilla
They would never fight, they are friends
Shark
View Results

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Uxzuigal posted:

Since treasure bear and business gorillas could be considered friendly now... what would happend if they together faced Megashark?

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
i will fight the shark

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
The gorilla would ruin the bear.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
It's ridiculous that this is even up for debate.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
It doesn't matter how many people are wrong about this: the bear would get merked by the gorilla.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

misty mountaintop posted:

It doesn't matter how many people are wrong about this: the bear would get merked by the gorilla.

:argh:

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

I say... what would happend if a gorrila met a llama!

<3 <3 Vanisher

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
Ladies and gentlemen it's the tag team event of the season! Yes in this corner weighing in at approximately 1000 lbs. in the dank corner we've got the tower of power, the team that makes em scream, a pair of perfect killing machines! Treasure Bear and Business Gorillas! and in the damp corner weighing in at approximately 3 tons it's a prehistoric predator, a blast from the past, its got a mighty mouth to munch its foes! Megalodon!

And there's the bell! Business Gorillas has waded in, but what's this! the Megalodon is asphyxiating right in front of us! Our match of the century failed to account for basic biology! the ref is standing up and... it's all over! it's all over! Business Gorillas and Treasure Bear are the champs!

But what's this!

Land shark is swearing revenge, there's gonna be a dark rematch in the future, but for now it's nothing but glory for Treasure Bear and Business Gorillas.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

December Octopodes posted:

Ladies and gentlemen it's the tag team event of the season! Yes in this corner weighing in at approximately 1000 lbs. in the dank corner we've got the tower of power, the team that makes em scream, a pair of perfect killing machines! Treasure Bear and Business Gorillas! and in the damp corner weighing in at approximately 3 tons it's a prehistoric predator, a blast from the past, its got a mighty mouth to munch its foes! Megalodon!

And there's the bell! Business Gorillas has waded in, but what's this! the Megalodon is asphyxiating right in front of us! Our match of the century failed to account for basic biology! the ref is standing up and... it's all over! it's all over! Business Gorillas and Treasure Bear are the champs!

But what's this!

Land shark is swearing revenge, there's gonna be a dark rematch in the future, but for now it's nothing but glory for Treasure Bear and Business Gorillas.

omg...

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Megalodon respawned in the depths of the see, furious at loosing his title bout for being the most bad rear end creature on the planet...

<3 <3 Vanisher

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
optimus primal can combined with ursa minor to make ursa major

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
If I were a bear, and they tried to get me to fight a gorilla, I wouldn't do it. I would fear for my life.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
If I were a bear I would learn about how to display submissive behavior in front of an alpha male silverback, in case it looked like I was ever going to have to fight one.

treasure bear

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

If I were a bear, and they tried to get me to fight a gorilla, I wouldn't do it. I would fear for my life.

ok wtf, i clearly stated in the OP that i thought the bear would win and you continue to press that button

jean-baptiste

it would be the bear, the bear would be the winner

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
New contender... behold the laser sharks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlCGZwc2A9M

<3 <3 Vanisher

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

jean-baptiste posted:

it would be the bear, the bear would be the winner

This laughable hypothesis has never proven true in reality.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
We can talk about this on a theoretical level all you want, but the proof is in the pudding, and the pudding is flavored with bear tears.

treasure bear

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
point:

We can talk about this on a theoretical level all you want, but the proof is in the pudding, and the pudding is flavored with bear tears.

counterpoint:

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
ah, this old corker again. look, bear may have heat vision and the power of fligght but gorilla is clever and can use tools and plus is a millionaire so he can afford kryptonite. this pretzel has long been untangled imo

~sig~

Macnult

When filming The Revenant, Alejandro González Iñárritu initially wanted to add his own flavor to the tale of Hugh Glass, having him attacked by a gorilla instead of a grizzly bear. The idea was quickly scrapped because it cut down the film's length by about two hours due to lack of narrative development after the protagonist has their arms ripped off and is beaten to death with them.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Humans made a movie called Grizzly Man, but Grizzlies have a movie called Gorilla Bear.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

the important question is: can they learn to love?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

When filming The Revenant, Alejandro González Iñárritu initially wanted to add his own flavor to the tale of Hugh Glass, having him attacked by a gorilla instead of a grizzly bear. The idea was quickly scrapped because it cut down the film's length by about two hours due to lack of narrative development after the protagonist has their arms ripped off and is beaten to death with them.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Shakill OReal posted:

Gorillas are such good fighters they named a whole type of war after them.

Piso Mojado

Shakill OReal posted:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Shakill OReal posted:

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

December Octopodes posted:

But what's this!

Land shark is going to get the people's elbow on pay per view

• Locked thread