Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Blaise330 posted:

The last 2 hours of the network has been the best 2 hours of WWE in forever. People say the current stars dont have mic skills and are all about the in-ring stuff but they've been entertaining the poo poo out of me just by not being scripted and being themselves.

it's almost like the majority of the company's creative problems come from higher up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
I just imagine Vince yelling that pop culture bullshit into that one guy's headphones.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

These picks just seem completely random

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
So I can stop watching now?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Televised picks are over

Raw:
  1. Seth Rollins
  2. Charlotte Flair
  3. Finn Balor
  4. Roman Reigns
  5. Brock Lesnar
  6. New Day
  7. Sami Zayn
  8. Sasha Banks
  9. Chris Jericho
  10. Rusev and Lana
  11. Kevin Owens
  12. Enzo and Cass
  13. Gallows and Anderson
  14. Big Show
  15. Nia Jax
  16. Neville
  17. Cesaro
  18. Sheamus
Smackdown:
  1. Dean Ambrose
  2. AJ Styles
  3. John Cena
  4. Randy Orton
  5. Bray Wyatt
  6. Becky Lynch
  7. Miz and Maryse
  8. Baron Corbin
  9. American Alpha
  10. Dolph Ziggler
  11. Natalya
  12. Alberto Del Rio

:rip:SD

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I think something broke in me, once the final smackdown draft pick was announced. I don't know why I watched this show and wasted two hours on wanting to know what the draft picks were.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I'm happy to get the added incentive to stop wasting my monday nights

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I will never understand why they didnt have the draft picks come out. Putting on a hat and doing a quick promo would be so much better than a 15 second video package

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Bryan is not very good at the whole draft thing.

• Locked thread