Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Cerebral Mayhem posted:

Found a rare Pokemon down at the barn this morning.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/AANG2"><a href="//imgur.com/AANG2">nothing</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

edit. gently caress imgur

looks like he'll never be the head of a major corporation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Cerebral Mayhem posted:

Found a rare Pokemon down at the barn this morning.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/AANG2"><a href="//imgur.com/AANG2">nothing</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

edit. gently caress imgur

right click the image.

Cerebral Mayhem
Jul 18, 2000

Very useful on the planet Delphon, where they communicate with their eyebrows
I got it fixed now, why did they have to change it?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Cerebral Mayhem posted:

I got it fixed now, why did they have to change it?

The goal these days to slowly make the internet harder and harder to use until everybody gives up. It'll take time but they are working on it.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

South Park did an episode on this like seven years ago.

Also I finally saw someone IRL playing this poo poo. I looked at him with disdain and scorn.

odds are good his facebook status later that day was some variant of "just got back from playing Go, went great except came across some weird neckbeard who looked kind of constipated, hope he gets the help he needs for his Crohn's or IBS or whatever"

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Niantics last game ingress was used 2 pick up walking data for parks and other places the Google car don't fit like ur house

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lol weird there's a weedlee on my credit card

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES

social vegan posted:

lol weird there's a weedlee on my credit card

take a photo of that. haha. with AR on... ha..!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

script kitty posted:

take a photo of that. haha. with AR on... ha..!

lol i snagged him up weedle weedle lol

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It finally happened. Some 19 year old kid got beat up by two dudes because he tried to take over a gym. Some other guy, who by the sound of it was pretty big interfered and luckily a cop-car was nearby.
End of the story is that the two assholes got arrested and the kid took over the gym. Only in Norway!

http://www.side2.no/--ble-slatt-ned-fordi-jeg-valgte-feil-team-i-pokemon-go/3423246010.html

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Castle doctrine extends to pokemon gyms.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

this game is so social and fun!

-when you walk by arbitrary city locations, nerds in all black-clothing will angrily stare you down if you look like you're going for your phone
stop to check a text or something, and somebody will immediately start asking for your colours and if youre here to fight

-enjoy countless hours of fun with your friends as you shuffle from place to place at night, wordlessly
protip: just get on a bus and ride in circles, wordlessly

-practice looking at a blue screen and spinning somberly

-imprison all life

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
I went to a bar a last friday with some friends. There was a guy round 30 wearing a bandana hovering around our group playing pokemon go. He eventually came into our circle and asked each of us if we played and when he got to me I lied and said I just started (I'm level 10 and played moderately). He asked me how many pokemons I got, what team etc. Eventually, he walked away after I kept saying that I was new and haven't really done anything on it yet.

That was the last day I opened that app.

Spectral Debt fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Jul 25, 2016

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Balboa Park in San Diego was absolutely covered with Pokemon hunters on Saturday night. Like at least a thousand at any given point in time. Was insane.

At the Rose Garden section there are like three poke stops in super close proximity and they were all lured all night long and there was big poke-party going on. Someone had a gas generator and was charging phones and all over there were people taking advantage of the crowds. There were makeshift concessions stands, a dude selling painted woodcarvings of pokemon, and for some reason an in costume/character Michael Jackson dancing to his hits. At one point somebody exploded some fireworks (like the big ones you see in shows) but they goofed and they went off like only 20-30 ft above the ground and made a huge bang and I thought ISIS was attacking.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Just look how happy these attractive, ethnically diverse young people are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qryf2F_QfXg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

why is there a pokemon just called Persian and why can't I teach it explosion?

• Locked thread